Respected Contributor

What great deals today.  Got a really nice Benefit eye kit for a great price.  No shipping on beauty products. It's so nice to shop with them.  

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty day

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

What great deals today.  Got a really nice Benefit eye kit for a great price.  No shipping on beauty products. It's so nice to shop with them.  

Their fast shipping and outstanding customer service is a big plus for me.

ETA-I purchased 3 lovely Lemon Way tops ($9.99 each) on their recent free shipping day, and have already received them. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

This reminded me to order my favorite YBF eyebrow pencils.  Free ship is hard to resist.  Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Reminder to use the code I posted for $5 off, also if you received your new HSN CC it came  with a $10 off coupon. 

Honored Contributor

Hey Q, did you know that HSN has discount codes? Well?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Reminder to use the code I posted for $5 off, also if you received your new HSN CC it came  with a $10 off coupon. 

@Shelbelle   Deleted?

Honored Contributor

I had my dvr set to record the Kevin Aucoin products. Very nice palettes. 

Contributor

Kevyn Aucoin products are on GMA Deals & Steals this morning.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to try the Kevin Aucoin balm foundation from HSN last night but they sold out of most medium shades by the time I went to order.  They have some nice color palletts on GMA this morning.  Has anyone used this brand?

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I wanted to try the Kevin Aucoin balm foundation from HSN last night but they sold out of most medium shades by the time I went to order.  They have some nice color palletts on GMA this morning.  Has anyone used this brand?

@MrsCat21   I don’t use the foundation, but do use the tiny contour compact powder in medium, yes, it’s lighter than the light shade (?). It’s the perfect grayish taupe color to emulate a shadow. Bronzer is a brownish/reddish/orange shade and warms the complexion...not the same as a contour color. Kevin Aucoin’s is the best I’ve found, other than using an eye shadow.