Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Spy - South Korean products

They demo'd this booster mask on the 1st show. I wanted to buy it, but I didn't watch the show 'live' and it sold out Woman Sad

It's a series of 6 weekly (high load of peptides) booster masks. The usage is a weekly mask for 6 consecutive weeks. The demo's of just 1 use, immediate results was very impressive. 

I did not hear what is recommended for continued use - 2x/yr? Certainly a great program to use before a major event.

I will be looking for the restock, hopefully by next month

dmask-faceup-system-d-20180312170633903-607481.jpg

Dmask FaceUp System 

What It Is

An at-home mask that you mix yourself when ready to use — 6 beauty mask treatments in 1 easy to use kit

What You Get

• (6) .03 oz. Phase A
  • (6) .20 oz. Phase B 
  • Application brush

What It Does[Component]

• Facial mask that gives you spa experience in comfort of your own home 
  • Skin looks refreshed and more youthful 
  • Contains 12 natural extracts, including rehmannia glutinosa root extract, paeonia (peony) albiflora root extract, panax ginseng root extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, astragalus root extract, rehmannia root extract, cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) root extract, licorice root extract, laurus nobilis leaf (bay leaf) extract, poria cocos (mushroom) extract, angelica gigas (Korean anjelica) root extract and dioscorea japonica (wild yam) root extract 
  • Contains tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 
  • Helps diminish the appereance of wrinkles

How to Use

• Pour A Phase into B Phase and mix well using the brush in the box.
  • Apply the mixture evenly over dry face using the brush. Avoid eye area.
  • Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.

Made in South Korea

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am also very very interested to try this mascara.  Anyone try/use it?

Neogen Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara
601-133
Neogen Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara

What It Is
Innovative no-brush mascara utilizes an ergonomically designed 360-degree stainless steel wand to evenly coat every eyelash with the jet-black moisturizing formula to help volumize, lengthen and curl the look of lashes

What You Get
  • .13 fl. oz. Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara
What It Does
  • Brushless stainless steel wand evenly coats your eyelashes strand by strand, designed at 50-degree angle with a constant depth of 0.42mm comb through lashes as it's being applied 
  • Stainless steel wand is washable 
  • Refillable - keep metal wand and replace the mascara 
  • Long, curled jet-black lashes without smudging, clumping, and smearing; helps provide lift and the appearance of doll-like lashes 
  • Formulated with crambe maritima leaf extract, chondrus crispus extract (red seaweed) and hydrolyzed silk
How to Use
  • Using the brush applicator, start at the base of the lashes and use an upwards brushing motion to evenly apply an adequate coat of mascara formula along the lashes.
  • Wand can be easily wiped or rinsed after each use and kept clean with water or makeup remover.
Made in South Korea

Good to Know
  • Once you need to replenish the mascara, remember to keep the wand to be used in the refill mascara (sold separately).
  • Once you receive the refill mascara, remember to thoroughly clean the wand before inserting it into the refill bottle.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I did not see the line up. I need to be on the lookout when they air. So far I have missed all of the shows. Keep me informed if you see when they are returning. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I did not see the line up. I need to be on the lookout when they air. So far I have missed all of the shows. Keep me informed if you see when they are returning. Thank you.

@Tricolor I am hoping to pick up that booster mask kit next time.  Will notify you when I see new shows or items

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlAsian people have a tendency to have very yellow undertones so I would not be interested in any of their facial makeup.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, @Chi-town girl

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I didn’t want to shop so I didn’t watch & haven’t even looked online. I need to use up products I have before I buy more except for a few products I might run out of and want to replace. 

The wrap looks interesting but I don’t have dry skin; my skin is combo/oily. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I didn’t want to shop so I didn’t watch & haven’t even looked online. I need to use up products I have before I buy more except for a few products I might run out of and want to replace. 

@willdob3 - I understand & I too am using up stash. I have not purchased anything yet from the Beauty Spy offerings,  but the shows have been pretty good. Interesting new products (decent pricing) and it's fast paced.  I have some items on my wish list and will order later this year

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 - I understand & I too am using up stash. I have not purchased anything yet from the Beauty Spy offerings,  but the shows have been pretty good. Interesting new products (decent pricing) and it's fast paced.  I have some items on my wish list and will order later this year

@Chi-town girl

I have a love-hate relationship with great deals on supersized products! I’m always tempted by the next new products before I’ve made much of a dent in the products I buy. 

I’m using a few new products along with the ones I’ve had the longest. I’ve set aside most of my newer products for a while. I have a bad habit of not using up perfectly good products and I have to work at using things up. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@Chi-town girl

I have a love-hate relationship with great deals on supersized products! I’m always tempted by the next new products before I’ve made much of a dent in the products I buy. 

I’m using a few new products along with the ones I’ve had the longest. I’ve set aside most of my newer products for a while. I have a bad habit of not using up perfectly good products and I have to work at using things up. 

@willdob3 I still have 2 of those Borghese jar masks in my stash! I agree about the supersized - unless it's the cleansers or a serum/cream that I use regularly it's a waste.  Something new comes along and if I order it, I want to try it, not stash it. With Evine's new pricing/TTV configuration, Kendy can stop telling us to 'stock up' Woman LOL