Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Spy - South Korean products

wrote:

wrote:

@Cat lover 1731 wrote:

I use it once a week, because I use another exfoliater also once a week. Don’t be fooled by the size of the bottle. I have mine for months and I use a lot.

@Cat lover 1731 - TY  It sold out again! They should do a Neogen TS, but I wonder if it's difficult to secure large enough quantity for a TS.  I'm going to order it next time. 

@Chi-town girl

I got interested in this (Pore Peeling Mousse) quite a long time ago and added it to my Favorites list because it was sold out.  When it finally because available again I ordered it but still had to wait - I think it was delayed or some such thing. It surprised me by showing up in the mail yesterday! I’ll try it out this weekend. I’ll let you know what I think of it.

@willdob3 - awesome! I look forward to your review TY  Heart hope you have a great weekend!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@emmysmom - that's exciting to have your son traveling to Korea!!! He should bring back a full beauty case full of goodies for you!!! Woman LOL Heart I would give him a foldable/packable tote and ask him to fill it up Woman LOL

HSN has been featuring Korean beauty with their 'Beauty Spy' shows. Next time I see it, I will notify you.

I suggest you give him a list of some of the highly rated brands like Neogen. Get the cleansers and masks. Makeup might be more difficult since color match and complimentary colors for your skin tone is critical.

I would also ask him to see what's popular and trending in Korea. We obviously don't see or hear about all brands. 

Thanks so much Chi!..he leaves next week..I'll see if he can bring back some goodies! I did go to Sephora yesterday and saw the hyaluronic moisturizers! She gave me some glamglow water burst..(WONDERFUL!) and some Peter Thomas Roth water drenched hyaluronic serum and the cloud cream cleanser! LOVED everything..I ordered PTR's cloud cream moisturizer from Ebay..can't wait to get it.I'm sure you already know about these products!...I've been using HA for several years..but these are stronger and the reviews say they really help with fine lines and wrinkles..They had Korean products there..but I had no idea where to start! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I’ve used the Pore Peeling Mask a few times now & I like it. I don’t really think the little brown balls are all the dirt being pulled out though. I’m pretty sure that is mostly marketing hype. The stuff I put down the drain isn’t all that important to me; what is important is that my pores look cleaner and smaller & my skin is nice and smooth after using the product.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I’ve used the Pore Peeling Mask a few times now & I like it. I don’t really think the little brown balls are all the dirt being pulled out though. I’m pretty sure that is mostly marketing hype. The stuff I put down the drain isn’t all that important to me; what is important is that my pores look cleaner and smaller & my skin is nice and smooth after using the product.

@willdob3 -thx for the review. Glad you are finding it to be effective

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

H has some new beauty items from South Korea .

This sounds interesting $35, free shipping. A new temoting mask @willdob3 @emmysmom @Tricolor @Cat lover 1731 @nonnied

Dmask Good Night Pink Wrap Collagen Cream
607-483

What It IsOvernight mask contains 64% marine collagen extract and helps dry skin look more supple and hydrated

What You Get
  • 3.38 fl. oz. Good Night Pink Wrap Collagen Cream
What It Does
  • Contains 64% marine-collagen extract 
  • Moisturizes for a youthful look overnight 
  • Dry skin looks more supple and hydrated 
  • Formula has a special pink jelly texture 
  • Easy to apply at night and wake up in morning with younger-looking skin
How to Use
  • Apply a generious layer to clean dry skin as the final step of your nightly skincare routine.
  • Massage into skin. Leave on overnight.
  • Rinse off excess in the morning.
  • Avoid the eye area.
Made in South Korea

Honored Contributor

Looks like the new mask and other global beauty products will be presented on Sunday. (2) 1 hour shows are on the program guide

WHEN TO WATCH

SUN
APR 1
2-3a ET
The Beauty Spy
with Host Tamara Hooks

SUN
APR 1
3-4p ET
The Beauty Spy
with Host Helen Keaney

Honored Contributor

Dmask Wonder Balm Moisture Compact
607-482
Dmask Wonder Balm Moisture Compact
$28.00
FREE SHIPPING

What It Is

This moisturizer preps the skin for ease of makeup application all while hydrating the skin.

What You Get

• .35 oz. Wonder Balm Moisture Compact
What It Does
  • Contains 30% sea water 
  • Helps hydrate and soothe the skin's appearance 
  • Gives an immediate cooling sensation to the skin 
  • Helps prep the skin for ease of makeup application 
  • Skin looks dewy
Made in South Korea

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl. Love sleeping masks. Just feel that I get more of an intense treatment leaving it on overnight. Korean skincare is certainly all the rage with better ingredients and the prices are definitely affordable. :Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tricolorwrote:

Thank you @Chi-town girl. Love sleeping masks. Just feel that I get more of an intense treatment leaving it on overnight. Korean skincare is certainly all the rage with better ingredients and the prices are definitely affordable. :Woman Very Happy

@Tricolor - did you shop the shows? I was too busy to watch them live. I recorded the 1st show, but for some reason the 2nd show did not record.

This is turning out to be a favorite beauty program/offering. I enjoy watching the shows.  The vendor does an excellent job in explaining the source of the products,  demos and usage. Prices are reasonable.  I'm now setting up these to record as a series. I think she's on monthly or every other month.

@emmysmom @willdob3 @Cat lover 1731 @nonnied - did you watch or shop?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

H has some new beauty items from South Korea .

This sounds interesting $35, free shipping. A new temoting mask @willdob3 @emmysmom @Tricolor @Cat lover 1731 @nonnied

607-483

What It IsOvernight mask contains 64% marine collagen extract and helps dry skin look more supple and hydrated

What You Get
  • 3.38 fl. oz. Good Night Pink Wrap Collagen Cream
What It Does
  • Contains 64% marine-collagen extract 
  • Moisturizes for a youthful look overnight 
  • Dry skin looks more supple and hydrated 
  • Formula has a special pink jelly texture 
  • Easy to apply at night and wake up in morning with younger-looking skin
How to Use
  • Apply a generious layer to clean dry skin as the final step of your nightly skincare routine.
  • Massage into skin. Leave on overnight.
  • Rinse off excess in the morning.
  • Avoid the eye area.
Made in South Korea

If anyone purchased this product (or anything from these lines) please share reviews! TY