Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Spy - South Korean products

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I didn’t want to shop so I didn’t watch & haven’t even looked online. I need to use up products I have before I buy more except for a few products I might run out of and want to replace. 

The wrap looks interesting but I don’t have dry skin; my skin is combo/oily. 

@willdob3 - I understand & I too am using up stash. I have not purchased anything yet from the Beauty Spy offerings,  but the shows have been pretty good. Interesting new products (decent pricing) and it's fast paced.  I have some items on my wish list and will order later this year

@Chi-town girl

I have a love-hate relationship with great deals on supersized products! I’m always tempted by the next new products before I’ve made much of a dent in the products I buy. 

I’m using a few new products along with the ones I’ve had the longest. I’ve set aside most of my newer products for a while. I have a bad habit of not using up perfectly good products and I have to work at using things up. 

@willdob3 I still have 2 of those Borghese jar masks in my stash! I agree about the supersized - unless it's the cleansers or a serum/cream that I use regularly it's a waste.  Something new comes along and if I order it, I want to try it, not stash it. With Evine's new pricing/TTV configuration, Kendy can stop telling us to 'stock up' Woman LOL 

@Chi-town girl

I have three different versions of the fango mud mask jars & use them all. But all are pretty full! I got them just before they disappeared from Evine. 

Yes, I am not a stash person. If I buy it I want to try it now! And when different lines have good deals on similar products at about the same time it is not good for me. So, for a while, I need to avoid checking out new things. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I didn’t want to shop so I didn’t watch & haven’t even looked online. I need to use up products I have before I buy more except for a few products I might run out of and want to replace. 

The wrap looks interesting but I don’t have dry skin; my skin is combo/oily. 

@willdob3 - I understand & I too am using up stash. I have not purchased anything yet from the Beauty Spy offerings,  but the shows have been pretty good. Interesting new products (decent pricing) and it's fast paced.  I have some items on my wish list and will order later this year

@Chi-town girl

I have a love-hate relationship with great deals on supersized products! I’m always tempted by the next new products before I’ve made much of a dent in the products I buy. 

I’m using a few new products along with the ones I’ve had the longest. I’ve set aside most of my newer products for a while. I have a bad habit of not using up perfectly good products and I have to work at using things up. 

@willdob3 I still have 2 of those Borghese jar masks in my stash! I agree about the supersized - unless it's the cleansers or a serum/cream that I use regularly it's a waste.  Something new comes along and if I order it, I want to try it, not stash it. With Evine's new pricing/TTV configuration, Kendy can stop telling us to 'stock up' Woman LOL 

@Chi-town girl

I have three different versions of the fango mud mask jars & use them all. But all are pretty full! I got them just before they disappeared from Evine. 

Yes, I am not a stash person. If I buy it I want to try it now! And when different lines have good deals on similar products at about the same time it is not good for me. So, for a while, I need to avoid checking out new things. 

@willdob3 - I have good discipline about using my beauty stash. I never 'stocked up' until my 1st Evine buys of Isomers (Goddess kit -one of my all time fav's) and Skinn Anniversary kit several years ago. I read the threads here + watched some of the Isomers and Skinn shows for 6+months before shopping. Free shipping/extended holiday returns are good incentives. I want more than 30 days to test drive new beauty. Evine's high shipping is a good deterrent! And now they stopped offering value kits. Much easier for me to walk away.

Wondering if Evine is banking on us shopping monthly for the 'new item' at an average price of $50. I suspect the return rate will be higher with single item TTV's instead of value kits. If several items in a kit are desired, customers are more likely to keep it. My plan is to not shop Skinn or Isomers until Anniversary events. The Pep40 eye serum/cream is up next for April..I'm going to wait for a Pep40 kit or the Anniversary event when hopefully we will get some good values.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are airing Thursday night!! I wanted to pick up the mascara and if they are showing the masks. 

New Contributor

We actually have very neutral undertones. Yellow undertones just match us well because we can't go wrong with yellow undertones as it's not too off 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you see results in minimizing pores? I lost mine from traveling and wanted to purchase it again if they show it on Thursday on air. I remember loving it but wanted to see if you used it all and saw any differences

Honored Contributor

@x_nova wrote:

They are airing Thursday night!! I wanted to pick up the mascara and if they are showing the masks. 

@x_nova - thx for the notice! Yes, I see new Beauty Spy products listed for Amy's show this week including this new balm trio from Dr Paw Paw (England).

And the mascara is listed as a show item too

@Tricolor @willdob3 @emmysmom - fyi...

Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Balm Trio
582-147
Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Balm Trio

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wonder Bath Salon de Tte Exfoliating Mask Pads - 20-count
549-770
Wonder Bath Salon de Tte Exfoliating Mask Pads - 20ct

Honored Contributor

LipPop So Wondering Color Change Lipstick - Blue
532-034
LipPop So Wondering Color Change Lipstick - Blue

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thank you for the heads up. My wallet is taking a hit with Sephora Sale, just got an Ulta 20% off and ordered the Face The Future by Elemis.