Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Spy - South Korean products

@nonnied wrote:

Code9 Pore Peel works great!  Give it a try.  I use it 2-3 times a week.  Excellent exfoliator.

@nonnied - thank you for your review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I use it once a week, because I use another exfoliater also once a week. Don’t be fooled by the size of the bottle. I have mine for months and I use a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I haven't tried this particular product but really like Neogen Dermalogy SPF sold on Sephora. It doesn't leave a white cast and blends very well with makeup. Wasn't aware that HSN was carrying this line. Will have to check their Korean selection out.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I haven't tried this particular product but really like Neogen Dermalogy SPF sold on Sephora. It doesn't leave a white cast and blends very well with makeup. Wasn't aware that HSN was carrying this line. Will have to check their Korean selection out.

@Tricolor - I will check out the spf - thx for the rec. They had 2 more  Neogen items for the First Friday shows today - preview of some of the monthly specials.  There should be more shows/presentations later this month. It's a limited offering and sells out repeatedly. 

Neogen Code9 Black Moisturizing Cream
562-769
Neogen Code9 Black Moisturizing Cream
Neogen Coconut Milk-to-Foam Cleanser
562-776
Neogen Coconut Milk-to-Foam Cleanser

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Cat lover 1731 wrote:

I use it once a week, because I use another exfoliater also once a week. Don’t be fooled by the size of the bottle. I have mine for months and I use a lot.

@Cat lover 1731 - TY  It sold out again! They should do a Neogen TS, but I wonder if it's difficult to secure large enough quantity for a TS.  I'm going to order it next time. 

Contributor

My daughter used mine and liked it so much, she ordered it directly from their website. That might be an option for you, if they have it in stock.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, after seeing your post about this foundation, I went back and forth about it ordering. Finally took the plunge. It just arrived. Knowing that it was coming today, I put off applying any foundation so that I could try this. My first choice probably would have been to order #3 Natural but  it was sold out. So I chose the #4 Sand. Surprisingly it is not too dark. Love the foundation. What a great a concept to have a skincare serum mixed with the foundation. My skin is very dry and is this is not dry nor does it feel heavy. BTW I am 68. Doesn't seem to settle in my fine lines.Maybe I don't have any. Haha! Very pleased that I ordered it. Thank you for posting this because I was unaware that HSN was carrying this.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, after seeing your post about this foundation, I went back and forth about it ordering. Finally took the plunge. It just arrived. Knowing that it was coming today, I put off applying any foundation so that I could try this. My first choice probably would have been to order #3 Natural but  it was sold out. So I chose the #4 Sand. Surprisingly it is not too dark. Love the foundation. What a great a concept to have a skincare serum mixed with the foundation. My skin is very dry and is this is not dry nor does it feel heavy. BTW I am 68. Doesn't seem to settle in my fine lines.Maybe I don't have any. Haha! Very pleased that I ordered it. Thank you for posting this because I was unaware that HSN was carrying this.

@Tricolor - TY fior sharing your reviews!  I'm definitely going to try this brand. 

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom - that's exciting to have your son traveling to Korea!!! He should bring back a full beauty case full of goodies for you!!! Woman LOL Heart I would give him a foldable/packable tote and ask him to fill it up Woman LOL

HSN has been featuring Korean beauty with their 'Beauty Spy' shows. Next time I see it, I will notify you.

I suggest you give him a list of some of the highly rated brands like Neogen. Get the cleansers and masks. Makeup might be more difficult since color match and complimentary colors for your skin tone is critical.

I would also ask him to see what's popular and trending in Korea. We obviously don't see or hear about all brands. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Cat lover 1731 wrote:

@Cat lover 1731 - TY  It sold out again! They should do a Neogen TS, but I wonder if it's difficult to secure large enough quantity for a TS.  I'm going to order it next time. 

@Chi-town girl

I got interested in this (Pore Peeling Mousse) quite a long time ago and added it to my Favorites list because it was sold out.  When it finally because available again I ordered it but still had to wait - I think it was delayed or some such thing. It surprised me by showing up in the mail yesterday! I’ll try it out this weekend. I’ll let you know what I think of it.