Honored Contributor

HSN Beauty Shipping Fees

[ Edited ]

It appears that al lthe lines that had free shipping before have it again and those that didnt are back to the normal $3.50, I am doing the Happy Dance! Free shipping back on Democracy clothing too. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN Beauty Shipping Fees

Oh happy day @ Shebelle!!
Lack of free shipping on democracy is what made me uninstall my HSN app😀

So glad! Thanks for posting!
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Shelbelle .  So hope that is true and sticks.

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Shelbelle As I've said on another thread, they must have seen a sharp decilne in sales to change this new policy so quickly. I for one am glad- I usually purchased items with free shipping that were well under $75. 

Honored Contributor

So far so good, HSN must have seen the errors of their way. they messed with a very good thing and it didnt pay off, I am sure the vendors were not happy either. 

Valued Contributor

For me personally, they lost a few sales when it was the $75 minimum on free ship. I did surpass the $75 yesterday but there's other things I would have ordered if they had free ship before. It worked out for me, though. 

Trusted Contributor

They lost a sale today. I had over $100 in my cart and one of the items had a shipping fee attached unfortunately for me this new pricing doesn't work.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

They lost a sale today. I had over $100 in my cart and one of the items had a shipping fee attached unfortunately for me this new pricing doesn't work.

Funny, how our shopping trips differ so. For me I buy one item at a time, often beauty and always free shipping on the brands I buy. A few months ago I did have my eye on a set of Anchor Hocking storage bowls, it has 7.50 shipping, I just waited a few days for a free shipping day and then placed my order. 

Honored Contributor

HSN still has 12% back from Top Cashback. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

Funny, how our shopping trips differ so. For me I buy one item at a time, often beauty and always free shipping on the brands I buy. A few months ago I did have my eye on a set of Anchor Hocking storage bowls, it has 7.50 shipping, I just waited a few days for a free shipping day and then placed my order. 

I drop a hundred like nothing at HSN. A couple of Marla’s pieces will throw you over. I always keep smaller-priced items (usually beauty items) and throw those in when I got the threshold.