Honored Contributor

Some good items and very low prices, and today get 25% off on clearance. also 9% back from Top Cashback. Today June 16 is final day for the 25% off. Free shipping on all beauty too. See the code for the discount on the HSN home page. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Diamond Buff tool. Have one already and think I like it a lot, so bought another as a backup.

Honored Contributor

Not just beauty.  the GET25 code works for all clearance on HSN.  I used it for some fashion items yesterday.

(BTW, my understanding is that QVC mods allow HSN codes to be posted since they are both under the same parent umbrella.)

Honored Contributor

The Korean Beauty Rose Essence is calling my name, great reviews. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I was thinking about this one too. Your post & Retailmenot 16% cash back gave me the final nudge. It's coming home to meWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

If it's the Sacred Rose Essence from Beauty Spy 👎 I bought it last year as it was a qualifying purchase for BWB event.

I used it up, but won't repurchase it. It had bits of rose petal throughout it and it sticks to your face. I much prefer Skinn Cosmetics Essence or Tatcha Essence

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

If it's the Sacred Rose Essence from Beauty Spy 👎 I bought it last year as it was a qualifying purchase for BWB event.

I used it up, but won't repurchase it. It had bits of rose petal throughout it and it sticks to your face. I much prefer Skinn Cosmetics Essence or Tatcha Essence

Too late, I already ordered, will try it eventually, it does get good reviews. I did use the one from Skinn once, it was fine but moved on.