Respected Contributor

HSN Beatuty Day! Free shipping on all beauty!

Whoo hoo!!!!!  HSN is going to be a blast today ladies!  I already bought the TSV and the 38 mini OPI polishes!  Ebates has a $5 off $25 Beauty coupon too!  I used it for the OPI purchase.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Beatuty Day! Free shipping on all beauty!

I'm virtually going to run to HSN after this post. You had me at 38 mini polishes!Lol. Thanx for the heads -up.

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I'm virtually going to run to HSN after this post. You had me at 38 mini polishes!Lol. Thanx for the heads -up.

Birkin!  I saw it at 4am and got out of bed and grabbed my ipad.  UNREAL deal!

Respected Contributor

HSN is my go to for beauty and many other things.  Flex pay, no shipping and quick arrival of items.  If you have their HSN card if you buy more expensive items and want a longer way to pay with no interest, it's the real deal.  Love their CS. 

Honored Contributor

Also a code for $10 off a $50 order. And 7 % back from BeFrugal, 7.7% if you use the rate guarantee from  ShopAtHome.

Valued Contributor

LisaB did you see the 10$ off 50 coupon at mr rebates?...If  not you can cancel and reorder using it for a much better deal.

Honored Contributor

Awesome! You think QVC would do something like this once in awhile.

Trusted Contributor

I am loving today's programing on HSN! Already ordered several items through MrRebates.com with6% on each order.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the nyakio skincare collection on my wish list for a couple weeks- it got great reviews and it's clearanced to under $30. I was waiting for a shipping deal- woo hoo to today!!  I'm also going to get a multi pack of Korres shower gels (love that stuff) - probably the ts also.

I bought the tweak-d restore duo recently and used it this morning for the first time. WOW is all I can say! It hydrated my hair so nicely  (& rinsed easily) the first go around, I'm sure it'll get better each time too. I'm curious about trying some of their other products too- Denis's ojon ultra hydrating was the best for me. This has similar results!

Esteemed Contributor

@June2 wrote:

I am loving today's programing on HSN! Already ordered several items through MrRebates.com with6% on each order.

Mr Rebates was down for quite awhile before-  it's working again. I was able to use their $10 off $50 for the ts, wiht a BOGO Korres body wash. I was surprised it went through for a ts item!