Trusted Contributor

HSN BOGO Beauty Show

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauts

Not sure if I can mention HSN here.  lol....

but BOGO beauty sale is on the HSN channel with Amy tonight 9pm to midnight 

Unfortunately, the Prai lady's dog has been barking the whole time.  Somebody get that dog a bone!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN BOGO Beauty Show

[ Edited ]

@justashopper - I can post photos of the show items you are shopping or interested in, let me know. I'm doing some prep work in the kitchen and have a few free hours tonight 

I looked at the show items, nothing for me tonight. If not for my sufficient stash of body creams, I would get this Perlier trio in the Coconut, Lemon or Pistachio. Several other scents are also offered $40

Perlier Shea Pistachio Mousse with Shea Pearl Hand Cream
- 787-607

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Feel free to mention HSN here all yoo want. Also, with all the dog barking, Cathy's Prai neck cream duo did manage to sell out. It was 2 large sizes for $40 in the plain jars, nothing fancy. 

Honored Contributor

Just saw your post about the sale. That's me a day late and a dollar short.

So I looked if there was any Perlier Olive Oil items. There was a hand cream for $23.65 for 3.3 oz. I'll pass.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Shelbelle 

I have used the neck cream in the past... I got a little rash from it.  I don't know what it was in the ingredients but something I didn't like!

Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla 

Hi! I posted this but I think the sale was lack luster.... I didn't get anything.  So you didn't miss anything IMO.

Honored Contributor

Dr Nassif's Hydroscreen BOGO was actually lower priced before. A very large size for less. 

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

@drizzellla 

Hi! I posted this but I think the sale was lack luster.... I didn't get anything.  So you didn't miss anything IMO.

Thanks for letting me know, I feel better. Sometimes with a special sale more products may show up. I am on the hunt for Perlier Olive Oil and not having much success. Except the hand lotion for $23 for 3.3oz.