Respected Contributor

Re: HSN ADDING UNWANTED ITEMS TO MY BAG!!!

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I wouldn't want any of you ladies as a neighbor!

@AngelLove2 I’ve been thinking that for years.  

@Blingqueen023- Years???  But you're still here?  If I didn't like most of the posters on this board (who I find generally amiable, decent and respectful even in disagreement), I'd surely find a better use of my time than reading and posting here.

@Venezia@suzyQ3@ And make you all happy, never!  I guess it’s all fine though for @AngelLove2 to say it without your rudeness.  She must be one of your croanies.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023- Years???  But you're still here?  If I didn't like most of the posters on this board (who I find generally amiable, decent and respectful even in disagreement), I'd surely find a better use of my time than reading and posting here.

@Venezia@suzyQ3 And make you all happy, never! @ I guess it’s all fine though for @AngelLove2 to say it without your rudeness.  She must be one of your croanies.  

@Blingqueen023, I adressed (notified) both of you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

@Venezia@suzyQ3 And make you all happy, never! @ I guess it’s all fine though for @AngelLove2 to say it without your rudeness.  She must be one of your croanies.  

@suzyQ3 Good for you.  But, you weren’t in the thread I was responding to, 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

@suzyQ3 Good for you.  But, you weren’t in the thread I was responding to

@Blingqueen023, my last try here. This is what you posted:

@Venezia@suzyQ3 And make you all happy, never!  @I guess it’s all fine though for @AngelLove2 to say it without your rudeness.  She must be one of your croanies.  

Now surely you can my name in your notification. And surely you can see the reason that I concluded that you were talking to me.

I wish you a happy, calm, and peaceful New Year.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

@Venezia@suzyQ3@ And make you all happy, never!  I guess it’s all fine though for @AngelLove2 to say it without your rudeness.  She must be one of your croanies.  

Oh, of course she is.  We're neighbors!

The silliest comment ever.  I thought it might've picked her ID up from the quoted bit, but just to make you happy, here goes:

@AngelLove2

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of negative comments all around.  Let's do better and treat each other like we want to be treated.  

Occasional Contributor

No need to apologize.  You said nothing wrong.  The original response to your post implied that you somehow don't know what happened to you.  You very clearly explained your experience.