Honored Contributor

HSN 7/24 Free Shipping Day-Beauty/Everything!

Check your HSN favorites & wish list. Everything ships free today!!! 

All customers included,  not just their CC holders, and they've offered free shipping several times this month

Too bad Evine can't offer the same for birthday/anniversary events. QVC rarely offers free shipping days. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN 7/24 Free Shipping Day-Beauty/Everything!

Let's hope the Q doesn't ruin things for us at HSN ...

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Let's hope the Q doesn't ruin things for us at HSN ...

@nycgrl- things may/will prob change at H when they find the replacement for Mindy Grossman. That will have a more direct impact on us/customers rather than the acquisition of H by Liberty. 

Liberty owns Q and H. Q did not aquire H. Liberty may make some changes to H, but their interest in H is purely market share. I don't think Liberty will get involved in daily operations

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Most of their items ship for $3.00 (or sometimes free) anyway.  Also, when you buy multiple wearable items (clothes, jewelry), you only pay full shipping for the highest shipping item, the rest will be half off shipping. 

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

How do you put things on wish list on HSN?  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

HSN usually has better offers with sales and shipping. I seldom choose the Flex Pay option with HSN, but I like the fact that they provide choices, i.e. 2, 3, 4 monthly flex pay options. The Q usually just lowers the price of an item by around $3 and calls it a sale price.

Esteemed Contributor

Their wish list is called "favorites."  Click the heart icon which appears in the image box on the right hand side of every item shown when you bring up a search; and when you click into a specific item it is still upper right above the price graphics.