Honored Contributor

HSN 7/15 TS: Doll 10 Transforming 6-piece Lip Genius Collection with Makeup Bag 697-873

Doll 10 Transforming 6-piece Lip Genius Collection with Makeup Bag
697-873 $40
Doll 10 Transforming 6-piece Lip Genius Collection with Makeup Bag
What It Is
This 6-piece collection of color and care features the worldwide launch of Doll Kisses Longwear Lip Color in three brand new shades plus lip liner, lipgloss and lip exfoliant, all housed in a special edition makeup bag.

What You Get
  • .009 oz. Lip Genius Lip Liner - Bestie
  • .11 fl. oz. Lip Genius Lipgloss - Doll Glass
  • .13 oz. Lip Genius Lipstick - Killin It
  • .13 oz. Lip Genius Lipstick - Kinda Sexy
  • .13 oz. Lip Genius Lipstick - Soft Spoken
  • .17 oz. Lip Scrub
  • Makeup Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 7/15 TS: Doll 10 Transforming 6-piece Lip Genius Collection with Makeup Bag 697-873

@Chi-town girl   Looks like a good deal, but strange timing. A lot of us, me included, haven't worn full on lipstick in months. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 7/15 TS: Doll 10 Transforming 6-piece Lip Genius Collection with Makeup Bag 697-873

I have to agree, I gave up on lippies when my office started requiring a mask, masks and lippies sadly dont make for a good combo. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting Chi-

Colors look nice and fallish.  I bought the last Doll10 lip tsv crayon as wearing a mask has not stopped me from wearing lipstick.  That and mascara are my go to's

Wear it at home too.  The hubby appreciates the effort, since we de don't wear masks there.

Some things you just can't do without!  haha!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Looks like a good deal, but strange timing. A lot of us, me included, haven't worn full on lipstick in months. 

@Shanus  - I understand your POV,  but many of us have been and continue to work outside of the home. Yes, I wear a mask when required but I'm also not required to wear a mask during a majority of my day/evening.

So I'm still wearing my usual makeup, lippies too and my usual wardrobe. Yes, things have become complicated and trying at times, but I've made the necessary adjustments for compliance, safety and sheer determination to keep on keeping on. I also use a daily disposable mask bc it does have makeup on it by the end of day. One less laundry load!  

Also am glad for the continued beauty and fashion shows/offerings. I love these shopping categories, even if I'm not actually shopping, just browsing. It's a bit of a respite and escape which is greatly appreciated! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Thanks for posting Chi-

Colors look nice and fallish.  I bought the last Doll10 lip tsv crayon as wearing a mask has not stopped me from wearing lipstick.  That and mascara are my go to's

Wear it at home too.  The hubby appreciates the effort, since we de don't wear masks there.

Some things you just can't do without!  haha!

Me too @weezer111 . Just don't look at the inside of my disposable mask at end of day, lol Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

HAHA CHI!   DEAL!

Trusted Contributor

I definitely understand how you ladies feel...

I'm finding a sort of compromise right now by wearing tinted lip balms...

My lips have been so dry from the air conditioning indoors, plus from the meds. that I take, including an allergy med. 

Since we're all spending more time indoors, I'm trying to focus on really trying to take the best care of my skin/self as possible. Smiley Happy

It's a good way for me to wear those pretty body lotions/creams and body sprays/perfumes that I have too, like the Korres' products, too. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

How did they arrive at this price? $27.27

Doll 10 Master Palette with Brush
663-797
Doll 10 Master Palette with Brush

What It Is

A palette uniquely designed to inspire and create good vibes for your eyes; these plush shades are all inspired by the rich tones of crushed crystals and positive energy ions.

What You Get

• .56 oz. Master Palette with Brush
What It Does
  • Perfect mix of 24 flattering shades you need to take you from day to night, no matter what the occasion.
  • Colors: satin, shimmery or matte, this all-in-one palette has all the colors you need.
  • Get the wear of a cream shadow, with the ease and blend ability of a powder with these uniquely rich textured shadows
  • Brush has wood handle, aluminum ferrule and rayon bristles
How to Use
  • Using the wider end of the Doll 10 eyeshadow brush, apply a lighter shade from lash line to brow bone.
  • Then, using the tapered end of the brush, apply a deeper shade into the crease.
  • Blend to soften any harsh lines.
  • Add deepest shade to outer corner of eye and lash line for added drama.
Shadows made in Italy; brush made in China

Honored Contributor

Doll 10 3-piece Lip Liner Set
725-383