Valued Contributor

Just got an email from HSN.  They are having a 20% off sale for two days.  The coupon code is 183628.  It's good on one purchase.  I'm checking out Beekman since there's still a lot of free shipping.  In fact, last week's TSV is $50 with free shipping and with 20%, off it would actually be a couple of dollars cheaper than originally sold.  Have fun with the coupon!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off coupon

[ Edited ]

I received the same email. I keep getting a 20% off coupons from HSN. Too bad Andrew's products are not priced what they are during his shows.

We are not suppose to post coupon codes so your post will get poofed unless you remove the coupon first.

Since Q & HSN are both owned by Liberty I think Q should just leave it.

At least everyone can use this coupon without their card good on 1 item.

Respected Contributor

@Jannyg

thanks for the update.  I love HSN's coupons.  I had ordered two of the Beekmen's tsv and love them-one for me and the other a gift. Just ordered another for me with the coupon!  got an even better price than the tsv.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

Just got an email from HSN.  They are having a 20% off sale for two days.  The coupon code is 183628.  It's good on one purchase.  I'm checking out Beekman since there's still a lot of free shipping.  In fact, last week's TSV is $50 with free shipping and with 20%, off it would actually be a couple of dollars cheaper than originally sold.  Have fun with the coupon!

Thanks @Jannyg for the reminder about last week's Beekman TSV.  It had sold out by the time I got off work and tried to order. This is what I used my coupon on. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I just received another 20%. When I apply it it is only taking off $25 instead of $53.80 off of the price.  Is this happening to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just received another 20%. When I apply it it is only taking off $25 instead of $53.80 off of the price.  Is this happening to anyone else?

@Pecky, check the terms of the coupon. Sometimes there is a dollar limit on how much you can actually save so it's not really 20%. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off coupon

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

Unfortunately, HSN limits their maximum  coupon value to $25. Happened to me too. 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Unfortunately, HSN limits their maximum  coupon value to $25. Happened to me too. 

I called CS and that is what they told me.  What a bummer.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

It's in the terms that are posted on the website. Also, the coupon might not work for everyone.

hsn 182666.JPG

Honored Contributor

I  have been a customer for YEARS... order all the time  and never get any coupons???