Honored Contributor

Re: HSN $15 off Through Retailmenot

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Suebdoo - I got the Elysee line corrector duo for $16! ThanksHeart

I really want to try this, but the parabens in there are a deterrent for me, Linda still insists on using them.

I am not worried about parabens. Linda, Manuela have spoken about safety of parabens in the past. For marketing purposes I think it’s helpful to her company if they move away from parabens. For Elysee, I guess it’s not been about just sales. 

I agree about what Linda and Manuela have to say, and Manuela has gotten away from parabens. Elysee should try using phenoxethanol instead too.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I really want to try this, but the parabens in there are a deterrent for me, Linda still insists on using them.

I am not worried about parabens. Linda, Manuela have spoken about safety of parabens in the past. For marketing purposes I think it’s helpful to her company if they move away from parabens. For Elysee, I guess it’s not been about just sales. 

I agree about what Linda and Manuela have to say, and Manuela has gotten away from parabens. Elysee should try using phenoxethanol instead too.

I wanted to try the new matrixyl. I ordered the isomers TSV on auto ship but evine website recorded it as a single ship. When I emailed they asked me to call back. I refused to deal with their CS on the phone. They are just not professional & I do not want to get aggravated after paying $125 for the TSV.  So I cancelled the order & ordered this instead. This has the new AGIRELOX & Morphomics, .35 x 2 for 16!

Honored Contributor

I thought Masterpass was actually called Mastercard Masterpass and you had to register a mastercard with it?

I'm also pretty sure Visa checkout has to have a Visa card attached to it. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought Masterpass was actually called Mastercard Masterpass and you had to register a mastercard with it?

I'm also pretty sure Visa checkout has to have a Visa card attached to it. 

Certainly makes good sense to me.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I wanted to try the new matrixyl. I ordered the isomers TSV on auto ship but evine website recorded it as a single ship. When I emailed they asked me to call back. I refused to deal with their CS on the phone. They are just not professional & I do not want to get aggravated after paying $125 for the TSV.  So I cancelled the order & ordered this instead. This has the new AGIRELOX & Morphomics, .35 x 2 for 16!

Thanks, I do hink you talked me into it, and Be Frugal has 7% back from HSN too.

Respected Contributor

@FLGators How did you get two for $16?  $16 each?  I'm tempted.  Just received the Isomers TSV, but I'm tempted!

Honored Contributor

I just looked and it appears you can use any major credit card with either Masterpass or Visa checkout.    

Honored Contributor

Look on the Retailmenot website for HSN coupons, there is a $15 off coupon there, check out any way you please using any CC or PayPal.

Honored Contributor

I just now used a 20% off coupon on Retailmenot for some shampoo I wanted that had free shipping.... that was perfect timing!

Trusted Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@FLGators How did you get two for $16?  $16 each?  I'm tempted.  Just received the Isomers TSV, but I'm tempted!

its the smaller bottles for targeted treatment 0.35oz x 2 with the coupon. I need it just for the fine 11's & some fine forehead lines. 

Elysée Fountain of Youth Wrinkle Resist Line Corrector Duo

596-234.

yes, I wanted to try the Isomers TTV too but since I didn't hear from Evine for over 2 days, I just changed my mind. A little bit of buyers remorse for spending $125 & a whole lot of anger at their service. Evine is raising their price consistently with little to no service.