Honored Contributor

Re: HSN $15 off Through Retailmenot

Thanks, I have 2 Visa cards and the HSN CC but no Master Cards.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The coupon on Retailmenot doesn't say anything about having to use Masterpass nor does it say you have to spend X acmount of dollars.  It says some exclusions apply but it doesn't say what the exclusions are.

There is another one for $25.00 off order $50.00 or more using Visa Checkout.  It specifically says that.

And there is a $15.00 off a $100.0 purchase using your HSN credit card.

@Lipstickdiva I used the masterpass discount via hsn's site- it's a different offer  than the OP's post. 

Trusted Contributor

There are several offers!!  The Masterpass is a different one, but great too!  The one I used was the 1st one that was on my list.  I tried to use it again but it's a one timer.😀  The terms for the masterpass is the one who's terms posted on here.  Clear as mud right😛

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle@@ if I remember correctly, you don't have to use a Mastercard, just have to register for Masterpass as a payment method.  Go ahead and sign up and see what it says

Honored Contributor

Is  Masterpass similar to PayPal?

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Shelbelle@@ if I remember correctly, you don't have to use a Mastercard, just have to register for Masterpass as a payment method.  Go ahead and sign up and see what it says

@Suebdoo Good to know, I didn't even realize that!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Is  Masterpass similar to PayPal?

@Shelbelle yes and same with the Visa one.  I 've seen t.v. commercials for them.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sunshine45 the code I copied/pasted took the $15' off my order. it wasn't one of the cash back offers.

thanks @Suebdoo.....thought that you were talking about the rebate offer through retailmenot, which i have used twice already. this is a good deal also to add!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

There is a $15 off code for HSN on Retailmenot.  One time use.  I used it for the TS so ,there must be very few restrictions.  Didn't see it there was a $$ amt you need to spend 1st.

@Suebdoo I'll have to check out Retailmenot !! 

I use mrrebates and ebates-  mrrebates has a 'no clearance item' restriction so today [with hsn's year end clearance] I was sure to visit ebates !!

@Ibby114 I've gotten much more back this year with Retailmenot than mrrebates or ebates.  I shop a lot  a Macy's.  Always a $10 back when you spend $50.  Beauty included! 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code.