Trusted Contributor

HSN $15 off Through Retailmenot

[ Edited ]
  1. There is a $15 off code for HSN on Retailmenot.  One time use.  I used it for the TS so there must be very few restrictions.  Didn't see if there was a $$ amt you need to spend 1st.
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN $15 off Through Retailmenot

Thank you @Suebdoo

I will try to use it on vitamins.

Honored Contributor

you have to spend $150+ .

i have used it twice already and my account shows as pending $30.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Coupon is a multi-item offer and is valid for $15 off your order of $30 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling). Coupon is only valid online at hsn.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Masterpass. Coupon can only be used once by its recipient. Coupon is automatically applied when you select Masterpass and the order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, and the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 4/30/2018 – 6/29/2018. Coupon Expires on 6/29/2018 at 11:59 AM ET or when promotional redemption limit has been reached. Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Coupon is a multi-item offer and is valid for $15 off your order of $30 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling). Coupon is only valid online at hsn.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Masterpass. Coupon can only be used once by its recipient. Coupon is automatically applied when you select Masterpass and the order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, and the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 4/30/2018 – 6/29/2018. Coupon Expires on 6/29/2018 at 11:59 AM ET or when promotional redemption limit has been reached. Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

@FLGators I used this coupon for DG2 virtual stretch jeans- the ones with the patch looking design. Love them! Today they were marked down another $10 - so I got the price guarantee credit also. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

What is Masterpass, thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

There is a $15 off code for HSN on Retailmenot.  One time use.  I used it for the TS so ,there must be very few restrictions.  Didn't see it there was a $$ amt you need to spend 1st.

@Suebdoo I'll have to check out Retailmenot !! 

I use mrrebates and ebates-  mrrebates has a 'no clearance item' restriction so today [with hsn's year end clearance] I was sure to visit ebates !!

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 the code I copied/pasted took the $15' off my order. it wasn't one of the cash back offers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

What is Masterpass, thanks

@Shelbelle I  registered an existing  mastercard of mine with hsn to sign up for masterpass. I didn't get the benefit of it quite honestly. Other than getting $15 off $40 jeans that day!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

The coupon on Retailmenot doesn't say anything about having to use Masterpass nor does it say you have to spend X acmount of dollars.  It says some exclusions apply but it doesn't say what the exclusions are.

There is another one for $25.00 off order $50.00 or more using Visa Checkout.  It specifically says that.

And there is a $15.00 off a $100.0 purchase using your HSN credit card.