Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/9 TS: K-Beauty Mask kit

Elysee at HSN offers something similar to this. I don’t know about the ingredient deck being the same. It works similar to the DMask Face Up. Elysee Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque #390-360 $29.95 Elysee Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque Slip in a soothing CD and lie down for 30 minutes while the masque goes to work resurrecting a more youthful-looking you. This formula contains a unique mix of botanicals, vitamins and natural proteins to help temporarily tighten and firm the skin on your face and neck. You receive a 1 oz. jar and application brush. Features Helps reduce the visible appearance of fine surface lines. Helps skin appear firmer and more elastic. Antioxidants help fight free radicals. which can age skin prematurely. Temporarily lifts the look of your skin. Acts as an exfoliant to slough off dead skin cells. Helps bring forth a glowing, more youthful complexion. Made in USA. Ingredients: Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dextrin, Acacia Farnesiana Gum, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, FD & C Yellow #5, and Fragrance.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it on auto ship. I always do.  I'll cancel if not bowled over.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

You will have to give us a review. I ended up not ordering. Was so on the fence but thought I would save my money for Skinn's debut on HSN. I am sure they will offer better incentives such as free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

You will have to give us a review. I ended up not ordering. Was so on the fence but thought I would save my money for Skinn's debut on HSN. I am sure they will offer better incentives such as free shipping. 

I wanted to purchase the TS but I have a good supply of masks. Mask treatments can be effective depending on the ingredients and using them consistently. I have good experience and results using mask treatments. We can get more benefits beyond sunscreen and Retin A  - it's a personal choice.

i too think we will get free shipping at H for Skinn visits. Curious to know what will be the 1st TTV... The double double cleanser kit would be a very good launch for existing customers and new!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I wanted to purchase the TS but I have a good supply of masks. Mask treatments can be effective depending on the ingredients and using them consistently. I have good experience and results using mask treatments. We can get more benefits beyond sunscreen and Retin A  - it's a personal choice.

i too think we will get free shipping at H for Skinn visits. Curious to know what will be the 1st TTV... The double double cleanser kit would be a very good launch for existing customers and new!

@Chi-town girl @Tricolor @Mary Bailey

I ordered the TS on AD, too. I’ve got lots of masks but nothing like this where you use it for several weeks, then stop. Nothing supposed to do what this does, ether. I’ll probably know pretty quickly if it is a keeper or not.

I agree we are likely to get free shipping and better deals when D starts back at HSN. I’m excited about this! 

- I ordered the Slinky TS, too. In the black geo. For work. I’ll wear colored tanks/tops with it because all black/white isn’t good on me. I need a bit of color. 

I’ve been shopping lady lately! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @Mary Bailey @Tricolor - pls post reviews for the mask and Yubi application set. 

Did anyone purchase the new lip duo? The essence?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 @Mary Bailey @Tricolor - pls post reviews for the mask and Yubi application set. 

@Chi-town girl

The essence was tempting but I have SKINN Essence to use up before I order a thing else. I didn’t see or watch videos on any other products. Too many little bottles to use up right now. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I was so tempted to try the Essence but I was trying to watch my spending. It did look pretty amazing. I still have the big size of Skinn's Essence to finish up before I purchase another one.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I’m pretty sure HSN knew I’d order this and had it ready to send to me before I hit submit because it shipped quickly & is only an hour away now! I might get it on Monday if the workers at USPS don’t decide to try it out first. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I’m pretty sure HSN knew I’d order this and had it ready to send to me before I hit submit because it shipped quickly & is only an hour away now! I might get it on Monday if the workers at USPS don’t decide to try it out first. 

@willdob3 - very good Woman Very Happy hope you love it! Look forward to your review