Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/26 Fresh Start Beauty Event

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered this gold mask. Can't wait to try it!

Golden Door Golden Peel-A-Way Masque
509-671

Golden Door Golden Peel-A-Way Masque 
Elegant, golden masque 
  • Instantly refreshes skin by lifting away impurities and dead skin cells
  • As it sets on skin, select blend of botanical extracts and sugar enzymes nourishes with moisture, hydrates and aids in the skin cell renewal process by exfoliating dead skin
  • Helps plump skin with moisture, promoting a dewy, hydrated and glowing complexion
  • Helps promotes glowing, radiant-looking skin
  • Helps minimize the appearance of pore size
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dull, dry-looking skin
  • Helps promote a smooth, even-toned look
  • Helps keep skin looking firm, smooth and even
  • Provides a comfortable, cooling effect on skin
  • Leaves skin better able to absorb other products such as serums and moisturizers
Contains a concentrated blend of 5 botanical extracts, including bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon
  • Contains several naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acids
Contains antioxidants
  • Help fight against free radical aggressors
More Features
  • Fun and easy to peel off
  • Formulated with Vitamin E, Vitamin C, green tea, chamomile extracts, hyaluronic acid, honey, aloe vera, a combination of watermelon and lentil extract and comfrey
  • Free of parabens, sulfates, dyes and mineral oil
  • Not tested on animals

Made in USA

@Chi-town girl  I have a ridiculous amount of masks at home so there is no way I can buy any more now!!  But I'd love to hear what you think once you try it.  I AM thinking of trying the Golden Door face scrub which is on sale with Free Shipping, but haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.  Still thinking about it...

@sueinsf - I too have a good stash of masks, but I wanted to try something from this spa after reading about it & watching the debut hsn show. And I'm a mask junkie, lol so it was an easy decision.  I also bought 1 order of the marmalade with the strawberry/orange. 

The foaming cleanser & bamboo scrub look like great products. The host & vendor said this will be an ongoing brand at hsn, not just a single event so we will have time to read reviews and purchase in the future.  Hopefully they are working on a TS deal! 

I will post my review of the items and hope others will too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/26 Fresh Start Beauty Event + The List new items

@Chi-town girldarn I missed the presentation of the styling cream. I am actually home today but every time I switched it over to HSN they were presenting stuff I am not interested in (nail stuff, hair shavers, etc) so I am missing all the good stuff. Smiley Happy  I think he will be on again at 8:30 pst so I will try to catch that show. It says it smells like honey and almonds. I like honey but almond stuff often smells fakey and I don't like it. If it is a light and natural almond scent (NOT extract!!!) it would be fine.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/26 Fresh Start Beauty Event + The List new items

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girldarn I missed the presentation of the styling cream. I am actually home today but every time I switched it over to HSN they were presenting stuff I am not interested in (nail stuff, hair shavers, etc) so I am missing all the good stuff. Smiley Happy  I think he will be on again at 8:30 pst so I will try to catch that show. It says it smells like honey and almonds. I like honey but almond stuff often smells fakey and I don't like it. If it is a light and natural almond scent (NOT extract!!!) it would be fine.

@HappyDaze I agree about artificial scents. I believe he said the ingredients are natural & that he used same ingredients for the styling cream that he used for his smoothie.  If it's not there yet, they will post a video. He was only on last night for about 10 min for that 1 item

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri