Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/26 Fresh Start Beauty Event + The List new items

Anyone familiar with Bucketfeet? These are cute, but $75...

Bucketfeet Spot & Dot Love Canvas Slip-On
530-432
Bucketfeet Spot & Dot Love Canvas Slip-On

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Designs from Cher! I don't think she will be on the show. This scarf is beautiful!

VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Habutai Silk Scarf
535-785

VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Habutai Silk ScarfVIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Habutai Silk Scarf

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Another scarf item. The white is also pretty, but that blue!!! Also a black option

VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Silk Square Scarf
526-299

VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Silk Square ScarfVIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Silk Square Scarf

Honored Contributor

A 3rd option. I might get this one. Reduced for Colleen's show for $40. The blue options will prob sell out. Looks like a sleeping beauty turq color

VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Modal Scarf
535-774
VIDA // Cher Exclusive Collection Modal Scarf

Honored Contributor

Free shipping on all beauty items, even if not aired today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girlare you getting anything? I was thinking of getting the new Tweak-d styling cream but I want a coupon code, lol! I am cheap! Smiley Happy I don't really need it so I will pass. I was also eyeing the Benefit kit with the mascara, dendelion dew and posie balm but $36 is still too much imo. I only really want the dandelion dew anyway. I hear it is the perfect baby pink. I have the powder but prefer cream or gel type blushes.

Benefit Cosmetics Lashes, Lips & Cheeks 3-piece Set

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girlare you getting anything? I was thinking of getting the new Tweak-d styling cream but I want a coupon code, lol! I am cheap! Smiley Happy I don't really need it so I will pass.

@HappyDaze Didn't see the Tweak'd styling cream, so thanks for mentioning it.  I'm curious about it but I'm going to wait to see some reviews and keep it in my wishlist for later.  I still have WEN styling cream to use up.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - 1/26 Fresh Start Beauty Event

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered this gold mask. Can't wait to try it!

Golden Door Golden Peel-A-Way Masque
509-671

Golden Door Golden Peel-A-Way Masque 
Elegant, golden masque 
  • Instantly refreshes skin by lifting away impurities and dead skin cells
  • As it sets on skin, select blend of botanical extracts and sugar enzymes nourishes with moisture, hydrates and aids in the skin cell renewal process by exfoliating dead skin
  • Helps plump skin with moisture, promoting a dewy, hydrated and glowing complexion
  • Helps promotes glowing, radiant-looking skin
  • Helps minimize the appearance of pore size
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dull, dry-looking skin
  • Helps promote a smooth, even-toned look
  • Helps keep skin looking firm, smooth and even
  • Provides a comfortable, cooling effect on skin
  • Leaves skin better able to absorb other products such as serums and moisturizers
Contains a concentrated blend of 5 botanical extracts, including bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon
  • Contains several naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acids
Contains antioxidants
  • Help fight against free radical aggressors
More Features
  • Fun and easy to peel off
  • Formulated with Vitamin E, Vitamin C, green tea, chamomile extracts, hyaluronic acid, honey, aloe vera, a combination of watermelon and lentil extract and comfrey
  • Free of parabens, sulfates, dyes and mineral oil
  • Not tested on animals

Made in USA

@Chi-town girl  I have a ridiculous amount of masks at home so there is no way I can buy any more now!!  But I'd love to hear what you think once you try it.  I AM thinking of trying the Golden Door face scrub which is on sale with Free Shipping, but haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.  Still thinking about it...

Esteemed Contributor

Must... Not...Watch....HSN  tonight  

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girlare you getting anything? I was thinking of getting the new Tweak-d styling cream but I want a coupon code, lol! I am cheap! Smiley Happy I don't really need it so I will pass. I was also eyeing the Benefit kit with the mascara, dendelion dew and posie balm but $36 is still too much imo. I only really want the dandelion dew anyway. I hear it is the perfect baby pink. I have the powder but prefer cream or gel type blushes.

Benefit Cosmetics Lashes, Lips & Cheeks 3-piece Set

@HappyDaze - hi chickie! I haven't bought any beauty items - yet from hsn today, but I did get the Superga shoes I posted above, lol. I was thinking about the new Marshmellow Lippmann hand scrub,  but I waited too long & now sold out. Couple days ago bought the new Golden Door spa Gold mask & looking forward to trying it

The Benefit TS is a good buy, but I'm well stocked with mascara & brow products. And I'm hoping evine gives us a break on Beekman shipping fee so I can pick up the hand wash/lotion caddies & maybe the TS.

I did see Dennis present the new Tweak-d styling cream. He said he was inspired when making a smoothie & actually created the styling cream in his kitchen.  @sueinsf it looked good for the presentation.  I ordered that fairly new 2XL fiber lift dry shampoo recently but haven't used it yet. 

Tweak'd The Stylist Limitless Styling Creme
521-975
Tweak'd The Stylist Limitless Styling Creme