Regular Contributor

Re: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF DIMITRI SOLD HIS COMPANY?

You girls crack me up. Since he won't be on for awhile, you start a completely different thread just to talk about him and I also love the one that said "not tonight honey, Dimitri's on". IMHO, what I see is a man who is doing something right and good to have so many followers who love him and not just his products and I admit he is so fun to watch. I can't wait to try the two different ttv I got. Dimitri's girls rock!

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The old saying goes" Money Talks and B $$$$$ Walks". Right price a billion dollars who could turn that down?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Not sure how I would feel but I bet if someone offered Dimitri a billion dollars he would sell in a heartbeat.  Since his brand is primarily one only sold on shopping network with limited audience, I doubt that will happen, but who knows.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

SKINN is different. Dimitri talks about his company - how and why it came to be - often. There are many reasons I don't think he would sell. 

Thy ALL did the same until...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

SKINN is different. Dimitri talks about his company - how and why it came to be - often. There are many reasons I don't think he would sell. 

Dimitri owns the manufacturing plant. And there are a few other things that set him apart also. 

No one is going to work forever though. My big disappointment is that, in those companies that have been sold, the quality goes downhill rapidly when new owners are making decisions. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Dimitri owns the manufacturing plant. And there are a few other things that set him apart also. 

No one is going to work forever though. My big disappointment is that, in those companies that have been sold, the quality goes downhill rapidly when new owners are making decisions. 

I'm not sure that owning the plant would make much difference in the decision to sell.  Regardless, I do agree with you that the quality goes downhill and pretty quickly. That is almost a given as they try to cut corners wherever possible.