Esteemed Contributor

I have thinning, sparse eyebrows and eyelashes.  Can anyone of you gals offer any suggestions?

I appreciate your help.

*Call Tyrone*
Contributor

I believe QVC sells a product called Lash Food and they have a product for thinning lashes and also eyebrows. Not sure if both are sold on QVC. If not, you might try Sephora. I also use Dior Show Lash Primer in white tube and it has helped my lashes tremendously. I use it before mascara and at night as a treatment on it's own. Hope this helps...

Respected Contributor

For my lashes I use a primer and then a thickening mascara.  My eyebrows I just use a pencil and fill in bare or thinning spots.  There are a lot of products out there to help with this.  

Esteemed Contributor

@charlygeorge wrote:

I believe QVC sells a product called Lash Food and they have a product for thinning lashes and also eyebrows. Not sure if both are sold on QVC. If not, you might try Sephora. I also use Dior Show Lash Primer in white tube and it has helped my lashes tremendously. I use it before mascara and at night as a treatment on it's own. Hope this helps...

You're the best!  Thanks for your suggestion.  I need all the help I can get.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

For my lashes I use a primer and then a thickening mascara.  My eyebrows I just use a pencil and fill in bare or thinning spots.  There are a lot of products out there to help with this.  

Excellent.  I thank you.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I use Rimmel Lash Accelerator - not the mascara, this is a clear formula that works on both eyelashes and brows - you can get it online at Walmart or Amazon - I find mine at K-mart also - it's cheaper than many of the other lash formulas and works just as well.  Good price too!

Honored Contributor

)Re: HELP ME PLEASE....

[ Edited ]

"Spring Valley Biotin 5,000 Mcg" supplement (less than $5 at Walmart) and castor oil (also affordable) applied daily to both with a Q tip or clean mascara brush.

Works great but it takes a little while, so patience is needed.  8)

Esteemed Contributor

Isomers has a good product (Evine.com) with lots of positive reviews.  I tried it in a kit (Evine.com) and was pleased.  You can send it back if you are unhappy with it.  Took about 3 weeks to notice improvement.  

#300-264 Item number

BENEFITS:

• Easy to use and allows each strand to be nourished and treated.
  • Ideal for those with brittle, weak, thin or short eyelashes.
  • Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes.
  • Paraben free and fragrance free.
  • Designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of length and strength of eyelashes.
  • Helps turn thin, brittle or short looking lashes into more flexible lashes that appear thicker, longer and healthier.
  • Helps promote healthier and longer-looking lashes with daily application.
  • Innovative eyelash enhancement serum with apple stem cells, myristoyl hexapeptide-16, silk, keratin and glycol-proteins and sodium hyaluronate.

Made in Canada.

300-264

Contributor

And if OTC and cosmetic options don't provide the results you seek, then Latisse, which is by prescription, may help. 

Respected Contributor

My sister's a doctor and told me not to use those products that promise to grow your eyelashes.  I wasn't planning to use them, so I didn't ask why.  Maybe you could discuss it with your doctor before you buy anything.  Better safe than sorry.