Frequent Contributor

HELP! IS THIS A DUPE FOR IT COSMETICS CC CREAM ?

I've heard that Physicians Formula Origins CC Cream is as close as you can get dupe for the It Cosmetics CC Cream.  Is this true ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: HELP! IS THIS A DUPE FOR IT COSMETICS CC CREAM ?

I personally wouldn't call it a dupe, but I think that if you like It Cc you will also like the full coverage and moisteurizing quality of the Physicians Formula.  It is full coverage but doesn't look cakey at all.  I find the Physicians Formula shades less yellow and more beige/neutral which does not work for me Personally, but others might prefer.  You can't go wrong for the price, so even if you want something to rotate with the It, it's well worth it.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.  Your information was very helpful.

Respected Contributor

My feeling is that there's never going to be an EXACT dupe for something you like. It might be like it, but it will never be it. I've spent more money trying to find something to stack up to more expensive products I like than I would have spent just buying that actual product. In the long run, you might save some money, but if you really like a certain product, go for it! Or be resigned to settling for something less expensive that might not make you as happy.
Honored Contributor

I have found no dupe for iT cc cream. I wish I could
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

You know Rachb, you are absolutely right ! Why waste more money trying products when I know a brand is the best. You know what else you have made me realize Rachb... I'm worth it. I work hard, take care of everyone else and most of the time forget to take care of myself. Thanks for helping me to remember that it's ok to take care of myself too.

Respected Contributor

You are worth it! It is so important to treat our ourselves to what we like rather than being disappointed or feeling like we're settling. Glad I could help!