Honored Contributor

HELLO not sure if anyone has mentioned this product before

I watched a zoom class on bare minerals a few short weeks ago. was surprised by the new products.

One of the new products I purchased was the BARE MINERALS SKINLONGEVITY serum (the new formula)

I have been a Estée Lauder gal for many many years. Thought I would give this new item a try. Used it on my neck first for a few days, no problems. then I began to use it 2x's a day on whole face/neck area. So far all is OK, no break outs. I hope my face will continue to accept this new serum. I do like it. Goes on easily, i do not notice any fragrance associated with this new product.

Has anyone used this new product before? What are anyone thoughts.

thanks for any feed back.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HELLO not sure if anyone has mentioned this product before

@viva923   I checked the Bare Minerals Skin Longevity line. There seems to many "new" products besides the serum. I always considered BM to be "clean beauty"...maybe the pioneer in this field.

I'm unsure if all these skincare items are better than other clean beauty skincare. I was not even aware that many items under this umbrella existed. Any time the rep has been on, this skincare has never been presented or mentioned. I guess people will try it and then there will be enough reviews to see if they are good.

Honored Contributor

Re: HELLO not sure if anyone has mentioned this product before

The time I used bare minerals foundation I had an asthma issue! Never used again.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller