Valued Contributor

Hello All,

Just to pass on, one of the employees in the HEB beauty dept. told me that if you bring in your old foundation, they will colormatch it to a loreal foundation.  After that  you will get a coupon to get the new stuff free when you turn in your old product.   I think this is good for this week only.   Just wanted to pass that on, I will probably do that tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Re: HEB Bequty Dept Loreal Deal

Sorry but I have no clue what HEB is

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gayle2 wrote:

Hello All,

Just to pass on, one of the employees in the HEB beauty dept. told me that if you bring in your old foundation, they will colormatch it to a loreal foundation.  After that  you will get a coupon to get the new stuff free when you turn in your old product.   I think this is good for this week only.   Just wanted to pass that on, I will probably do that tomorrow.

@Gayle2 ~ I'm with @I am still oxox, what does HEB stand for?

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It's a Texas grocery store chain. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

It's a Texas grocery store chain. 

Thank you @jaxs mom.

Valued Contributor

Just a update, this deal was good for last weekend and this coming weekend.   The girls in the beauty dept are pretty good so if you go on a weekday, they may honor the deal (as they did for me).    I just want to say, I have never been "color matched" at a beauty counter and always went with what I felt would work.   I ended up with a color I probably would not have picked myself but it is really a good match.   Also, after they match they give you the foundation and a coupon that covers the entire cost of the product.