Esteemed Contributor

HAS ANYONE USED THE ARGON WHIPPED BUTTER IN THEIR HAIR?

Josie claims it can be used in the hair.  I just wondered what it would be like rinsing out.  Also, did it moisturize?

"I've got an old church choir singing in my soul. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE USED THE ARGON WHIPPED BUTTER IN THEIR HAIR?

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs 

Josie makes ..(or maybe  (did make)  special argan oil for hair.

It is called, Jose  Maran  Argan Oil for hair....lol  I had to go get my bottle ,I thought it had another name.... (like beach waves or something)..lol

I have also  used her regular argan oil in my hair with great results.I've never used the Wipped Body Butter in my hair though.

Honored Contributor

I use her regular Argan oil on my hair every day to wonderful results.  I lightly mist my naturally curly hair with water from a mister (Dollar Store), then a few drops of Argan oil rubbed on my hands and onto my hair and scalp.  Then style as usual.

I would only consider using the body butter as a pre-shampoo, then wash it out thoroughly. That’s how I do my deep conditioners, and my hair has never been better.

I will not be at all surprised if Josie comes out with her own Argan oil shampoo and conditioner.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've run my fingers through my hair after I put the oil on my face and it is nice.  Doesn't feel greasy at all but seems to calm the fly-aways.  The oil is the same as the butter.  I didn't use enough for it to be a treatment!