Esteemed Contributor

HAS ANYONE USED THE ARGON WHIPPED BUTTER IN THEIR HAIR?

Josie claims it can be used in the hair.  I just wondered what it would be like rinsing out.  Also, did it moisturize?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE USED THE ARGON WHIPPED BUTTER IN THEIR HAIR?

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs 

Josie makes ..(or maybe  (did make)  special argan oil for hair.

It is called, Jose  Maran  Argan Oil for hair....lol  I had to go get my bottle ,I thought it had another name.... (like beach waves or something)..lol

I have also  used her regular argan oil in my hair with great results.I've never used the Wipped Body Butter in my hair though.

Honored Contributor

I use her regular Argan oil on my hair every day to wonderful results.  I lightly mist my naturally curly hair with water from a mister (Dollar Store), then a few drops of Argan oil rubbed on my hands and onto my hair and scalp.  Then style as usual.

I would only consider using the body butter as a pre-shampoo, then wash it out thoroughly. That’s how I do my deep conditioners, and my hair has never been better.

I will not be at all surprised if Josie comes out with her own Argan oil shampoo and conditioner.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've run my fingers through my hair after I put the oil on my face and it is nice.  Doesn't feel greasy at all but seems to calm the fly-aways.  The oil is the same as the butter.  I didn't use enough for it to be a treatment!