Respected Contributor

HAS ANYONE TRIED NEUTROGENA TINTED MOISTURIZER SPF 30 ?

Saw this while browsing.   Looks like nice ingredients, and got good reviews.   I'm still considering Nars tinted spf, and will go sample it if Ulta has it.  Just wondering how the Neutrogena applies, can't sample it.  Huge price difference of course. 

Let know your opinions...thx!

Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED NEUTROGENA TINTED MOISTURIZER SPF 30 ?

I love it. I have used it for years. I first started using it for causal beach vacations, and I have tried lots of more expensive ones & still go back to it. 

Respected Contributor

@kaemarie wrote:

I love it. I have used it for years. I first started using it for causal beach vacations, and I have tried lots of more expensive ones & still go back to it. 

@kaemarie Great to hear...sometimes I think we're paying for  the name...Nars is $45 .   

Regular Contributor

I tried this a few years ago and had a horrible allergic reaction.  Ended up with a bad rash on my face that ended up in dark red circles on my cheeks under my eyes.  Had to go on antibiotics to clear it up.  I know I have sensitive skin, but have never had such a bad reaction to a product before.  I personally would never try it again, even if the formula has been adjusted or altered over the past few years.  If course, this was just my experience with the product, but thought I would mention it in case anyone has skin sensitivity issues.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin   I use the Neutrogena w/o tint when not wearing makeup. The tinted one was a bit too dark for me.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus , ohhhh really...now that would be a deal breaker for me...I only like porcelains with cool undertones.   If I get to a drug store I'll try see the colors.

Thank you!!