Honored Contributor

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

[ Edited ]

Laura Mercier fragrances, makeup, body creams, etc. are all 15% off at Nordstrom today online.  I don't know if other brands are also discounted because I did not check.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Estee Lauder is also discounted but not Charlotte Tilbury.  You will have to check your brand to see if it is discounted.  Some of the makeup brands fragrances only are discounted (Armani is one).  Not sure how long the sale is on.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

@Katcat1

Thanks for posting.  I believe they are price matching Macy's 15% off all their beauty products for their VIP Sale going on now. Charlotte Tilbury is not offered at the sale price at Nordstrom because Macy's doesn't offer products from this line. I know I, as well as many others on the this board, have been purchasing during this sale. Macy's shipping has been very quick, which is so nice! I know ebates was offering 10% (some got 20%) when ordering from Macys several days back. I don't believe Nordstrom's participates any longer in ebates or mr rebates so this deal works out quite well when you earn Macy's Star Money at 10X the regular points  (and if you've signed up for Thanks for Sharing where you get 10% back in February, that is another plus). I am spending more than I should,but there are a ton of things I can think of to buy for myself and as gifts!

I think the sale at Nordstrom will probably last as long as Macy's sale - ends on the 24th.

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty  Thanks for the heads up on the sale.  I purchased Armani "Si" rollerball purse size parfum.  I did order a larger size and had it cancelled because I never smelled it before and was going on reviews only thus the rollerball and it is over $45 difference.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Laura Mercier fragrances, makeup, body creams, etc. are all 15% off at Nordstrom today online.  I don't know if other brands are also discounted because I did not check.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Estee Lauder is also discounted but not Charlotte Tilbury.  You will have to check your brand to see if it is discounted.  Some of the makeup brands fragrances only are discounted (Armani is one).  Not sure how long the sale is on.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  They’re price matching w/ Macy’s on most brands.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Cosmetics and fragrance are never discounted!  Thank you for posting!