Honored Contributor

Gwen Stefani’s New Make-up Line

[ Edited ]

Just saw some pictures of her make-up line at Sephora on Instagram.  Wow!  I see some beautiful items...red lips...❤️👄❤️👄❤️👄❤️👄❤️!

EB25EAF9-AE87-44B7-88B7-83285CD85713.jpeg

E54ED5A9-0D70-4EAA-9FAD-CE66F4EDE9F8.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani’s New Make-up Line

She is so pretty, talented and can pull off any color hairdo in the world!  I hope her make up line does well. Smiley Happy   

Respected Contributor

No thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I will not be buying, but I hope that her line does well. Gwen is a California girl (Orange County) and throughout her entire career, going back to her (No Doubt) days and yes I was a fan. She has always come off to me as a down to earth cool girl.

Honored Contributor

Hi @SurferWife ! I posted about this yesterday. Thanks for showing us the pictures! Right now it seems like the colors are limited, except for brow colors. I bought the blush palette she did for UD and I like that.

I'm sure she will have more choices coming up!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love Gwen and she knows how to do a red lip! I wish her success with her new make up line!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi @SurferWife ! I posted about this yesterday. Thanks for showing us the pictures! Right now it seems like the colors are limited, except for brow colors. I bought the blush palette she did for UD and I like that.

I'm sure she will have more choices coming up!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Oops, sorry...didn't mean to hijack your post!  We must both look forward to seeing her line!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - thanks for the notification! I'm interested Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I'm interested, too!  I want the blue eyeliner and red lipstick.  I'm hoping to get to Sephora this weekend when I'm in town.