Frequent Contributor
In case anyone's interested, I just ordered the TSV GILI bag for $116.00... Saw it on qvc.com, all colors available, As Is. I was so surprised. Wonder what the deal is? The new colors and patterns aren't there but several others are. I wanted the black one anyway so I grabbed it!
Super Contributor

I don't believe that the as is purse you bought is the same as the TSV. Isn't this the Roma 2 which had so many complaints with the handles cracking?

Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

These are as is items. Most likely customer returns. One reviewer said hers was shipped without the tassel or shoulder strap.

Trusted Contributor

Buyer beware. These 'as is' bags are the first version which sort of sucked.

They are moving them out by calling them 'as is' and some might be returns but I think they are what is left of the original shipment.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Irishrose136 said:

I don't believe that the as is purse you bought is the same as the TSV. Isn't this the Roma 2 which had so many complaints with the handles cracking?

Good luck!

Yep, they are the ones returned. Check your handles.

Valued Contributor

Don't be discouraged, I have recently bought 5 as in items (3 shoes and 2 pants) and they were PERFECT....that's right ....PERFECT....so I am now encouraged to try "as is" items. You save a little bit of money and hey....if the bag or item does not work......you pack it up...and send it back.....

Another thing I do...I save my returns and put as many as I can in one package, So I'm not sending back all these different packages.

Super Contributor

No magnetic closure and cracking handles ... I don't think so.