Honored Contributor

Re: Growing Out Bangs...Ideas Please

It's too hot here (AZ) to wear bangs in the summer.......but mine just seem to blend in when I brush them back.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite  I am trying to grow mine too and i keep trimming them.... so, I am right there with you!  Will be following this to find ideas myself.  THank you!

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I know there are hair pieces out there that resemble bangs,  but if you want to grow them out I wouldn't suggest doing that. As they grow out you will be able to think about your new look instead of resorting to your old crutch by attaching fake bangs. When I grew out my bangs I used headbands. There are lots of different styles out there. I had to have something to keep them out of my eyes and that was the fastest and easiest solution. 

You're lucky this worked for you.  Oftentimes this is not a good look on many women.  You have to have the perfect forehead and hairline to pull it off.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Ya, headbands look awful on me.  That at clips, ... since I never wear "clips" I look sorta silly in them, I wear a barette to pull my bangs back at home an dduirng my workouts but out of the house...nada

Super Contributor

The last time I had bangs was about 12 years ago.  I hate them on me.  They feel so annoying!!  I think I pinned them back for a few months.  Hope they grow quickSmiley Happy