Honored Contributor
On 7/14/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 7/14/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Sun8shine and BC, thank you. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

BC, I haven't seen you that much lately. I hope all is well and that you're just busy. I always enjoy our chats.

And Sun8shine, I like your posts, too. Very well-reasoned, IMHO.

Teenage DS issues. Obviously, can't post much else about it. Thanks for asking!

Oh, I empathize. I hope it is but a blip on the radar. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

You learn something every day! I have always thought I had "hazel" eyes but now I don't think I do. Although nothing at all is exotic about me in any way however, I DO have green eyes. They look exactly like the second set of green eyes in the first set of photos. They are a fairly dark green too. Even in my 15x mirror. They have some little gold specks, but they aren't nearly hazel. They are blue green at the edges. People have said I had green eyes, but I never really thought much about it! Still don't! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I knew a lady who actually had violet/blue eyes and they were fabulous! Most beautiful eyes I ever saw!

Super Contributor
On 7/14/2014 Sooner said:

You learn something every day! I have always thought I had "hazel" eyes but now I don't think I do. Although nothing at all is exotic about me in any way however, I DO have green eyes. They look exactly like the second set of green eyes in the first set of photos. They are a fairly dark green too. Even in my 15x mirror. They have some little gold specks, but they aren't nearly hazel. They are blue green at the edges. People have said I had green eyes, but I never really thought much about it! Still don't! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I knew a lady who actually had violet/blue eyes and they were fabulous! Most beautiful eyes I ever saw!

Gotta change your driver's license or state ID, then. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

Just to answer the OP's question:

I have green eyes and use Mally's Brownstone Palette.

If I want to make my eyes pop -- I use a shadow palette with purples/plums in it. I have a few in my stash, but Lorac's Baked Shadow Trio in Starlet (I think that's the one) is the best -- I also line with a deep purple color.

Valued Contributor

Mine are the same shade as the green in the second row of the color chart. I never thought much about the color and had no idea that shade was rare. Besides plum or violet shades, rusty colors also bring out the green. The IT amber trio would probably pop them. I have the LG baked shadow trio of the ivory with a pinkish or lavender cast, taupe and a deep smokey plum. Looks great with them and brings out more green without reading too purple. I also wear taupe and ivory a lot but on me the taupe always looks a bit lavenderish even if it's not for some reason. I just started wearing a cake black liner and that really brings out the green too.

Honored Contributor

Only 2% of the worlds population actually have green eyes and they are all congregated here on the QVC BB - how odd is that!

BTW - the eye color that is most common is brown and second most common is hazel.

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 happy housewife said:

Only 2% of the worlds population actually have green eyes and they are all congregated here on the QVC BB - how odd is that!

BTW - the eye color that is most common is brown and second most common is hazel.

Quite frankly, I think that 2% probably refers to a very specific shade of green.

Honored Contributor

All those eyeballs are freaking me out!

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 7/14/2014 Sooner said:

Gotta change your driver's license or state ID, then. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Maybe I can go from living "in-denial" to "In-cognito!" I need a change of scenery! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Oh and please tell me you aren't talking about putting my real weight on the license? Do people really do that???

Honored Contributor

Let's all go look up the pantone matching color of our eyes now. . .