Honored Contributor

What do you think of this look for eyes?

Eye Makeup For Green Eyes | Makeup Looks For Green Eyes #makeup #simplemakeup

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely eyes. Beautiful lady. I'm partial - I have two daughters who are green-eyed beauties. One light green (I have light gray/blue eyes) and other is more olive green - like hubs) 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono -

very pretty!

It lets her eyes shine through.

Though i imagine her eyes might look very pretty with all kinds of makeup!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - I think it's beautiful! My eyes are hazel, but DD's are green. She just got the Charlotte Tilbury palette for green eyes yesterday, but hasn't tried it yet. She is impressed with the colors. She formed her own beauty group on Facebook and does videos demonstrating makeup (like the bloggers but just her friends).  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

GORGEOUS 

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Lovely eyes. Beautiful lady. I'm partial - I have two daughters who are green-eyed beauties. One light green (I have light gray/blue eyes) and other is more olive green - like hubs) 

@jeanlake - Mine are like your one daughter's - hazel but more olive. They can look green depending on what I wear, or they can look amber or tiger eye. DD's are light green like your other daughter. She has a very fair complexion, and her makeup accentuates her eyes. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very nice!  I have olive green eyes.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Re: Green Eyed Beauties

[ Edited ]

Love her lashes!

Do you know the color and brand of shadow please?

Esteemed Contributor

Did you know that only 2% of the global population has green eyes?  I'm one.