Frequent Contributor

Great way to clean makeup brushes.....

Have I got a great tip for you beauties......

If anyone follows or watches Makeup By TiffanyD on youtube, and saw the new glove for cleaning brushes by Sigma, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY....Wink

As I watched the video showing the new glove, it looked like something I already own.

If anyone has a silicon oven glove or pot holder that has any kind of texture or bumps, you basically have the same thing that Sigma offers for what I think is over $30.

I went into my kitchen and pulled out a pot holder that has a bumpie texture and decided to try using this just like the one shown in her video.

I placed my brush into a container that has brush cleaner in it, and proceeded to swirl my brush on the textured side of my silicon pot holder. This worked exactly the same way that was demonstrated on the video.

After you swirl your brushes on the pad, you rinse and dry like you normally would when cleaning your makeup brushes.

I love the idea, because when you have a lot of brushes to clean, using the palm of your hand method gets very irritating and drying to your hands.

So ladies.....

If you can find a silicon oven pad or mitt that has a texture to it, you can accomplish what the $30 dollar glove claims to do.

Please try it....it works.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}