Esteemed Contributor

I just purchased the new LOreal  concealer: True Match Eye Cream (it is in a tube). It is surprisingly good! Most of the time, I done even bother with wearing a concealer because so many of them settle into lines. This one did not do that. It feels more like an eye cream that is pigmented. The color options are very good. It was about $16 at local drugstore, which I thought was high for a drugstore buy. I am glad I bought it, however. It is outstanding. Just sharing my recommendation in case anyone is looking for a good concealer and you are over 25 years of age.😄

Honored Contributor

Re: Great new concealer!

[ Edited ]

FYI, people are selling these in sets of 2 for as low as $15 for the duo on ebay. Free shipping too.

How do the shades run, thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle The shades are consistent with their  True Match shading system, so it is super easy to buy the right shade.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Shelbelle The shades are consistent with their  True Match shading system, so it is super easy to buy the right shade.

Thanks, I dont know what that is, but I assume I would be a medium, shade 5 -6. 

Super Contributor

Always looking for a good one! Thanks for the info. I will be checking this out!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh rats! I looked at that concealer yesterday but didn't get it. I bought L'Oreal BB tinted moisturizer (light foundation) and I love it, but decided to use up the concealer I already have. Next time I'm in Walgreens, I'll go back and buy the concealer....thanks for the recommendation!

Trusted Contributor

thanx for the review and recommendation. if i can't go to the store, how do i go about choosing the correct shade online? also, is it better to use a brush or just a finger when applying concealer? 

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl  Loreals  True Match makeup labels are are all W for warm, N for neutral, or C for cool. They then have numbers from something lime 1 to 10 representing light to dark. I bet they have a chart for this on the Loreal  makeup website. I just use my finger because it is quick and easy. There are probably some people that do a more expert job than me with a brush.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 thanks for the review!  To find the right concealer has been a life long hunt for me!  LOL  I will give this a try. I'm a light medium sometimes a light medium neutral so hopefully I can find one that works.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 @thank you for your reply! appreciate it!