Respected Contributor

Just wanted to share.  I have always curled my very straight lashes since I'm a teen. Graduated over time to the iconic Shu Uemura one and have used it relligiously for years. Recently I tried a new one. Surratt Beauty Relevee lash curler.  HOLY COW it's a major upgrade from the Shu Uemura one, which was very good IMO.  It opens so wide and the whole thing is so much wider.  You can get your lashes loaded SO easily. I was starting to feel frustrated with my other one since my lashes have been growing fuller and longer recently and it was getting hard to "stuff" them into the curler.  This is a joy to use. And it gets the job done super fast. Sephora sells it for $34.  

Trusted Contributor
@Grouchomarx, thanks for the info!!! I may just give that a look-see!!!
Honored Contributor

$34 seems like a lot for a curler.  But I've also used Shu.  If you say it works better I may give it a shot.  However, I have no trouble getting all my lashes in because they are very sparse.  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Just wanted to share.  I have always curled my very straight lashes since I'm a teen. Graduated over time to the iconic Shu Uemura one and have used it relligiously for years. Recently I tried a new one. Surratt Beauty Relevee lash curler.  HOLY COW it's a major upgrade from the Shu Uemura one, which was very good IMO.  It opens so wide and the whole thing is so much wider.  You can get your lashes loaded SO easily. I was starting to feel frustrated with my other one since my lashes have been growing fuller and longer recently and it was getting hard to "stuff" them into the curler.  This is a joy to use. And it gets the job done super fast. Sephora sells it for $34.  

Great problem to haveWoman LOL  I have been using Tarte's curler....and have used Shu Uemura in past but it became difficult to find long ago so switched and haven't had a issue at all with Tarte's.  

So what is your secret to full long lashes!! Please do share!

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Great problem to haveWoman LOL  I have been using Tarte's curler....and have used Shu Uemura in past but it became difficult to find long ago so switched and haven't had a issue at all with Tarte's.  

So what is your secret to full long lashes!! Please do share!

I've been using Grande Lash for a few months and it has made a difference.  So the Shu curler was getting to be too narrow and not opening wide enough. My lashes can be a little unruly sometimes and they're not all lined up neatly so I need more space to get them in the curler and this new one really helps a lot.  Shu is still great but this is even better. And yes it is pricey.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx So glad to see this post! I have a small list of things to get at Sephora and this was actually one of them. For several years now I have been using Kevin Aucoin and loved it. Just wanted to switch it up and have been reading great reviews about Surratt. Thank you for posting.