Esteemed Contributor

Great beauty deal over at hsn today!

[ Edited ]

$20 off  $99+ select skin care items, that includes prestige brands like Elizabeth Arden also. I bought Serious Skincare  dry lo duo (awesome product for breakouts- yes, on occassion at 58l !!), Prai neck products - and  M Asam lip cream duo.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great beauty deal over at hsn today!

Is there a code, @Ibby114?  I went to their homepage and couldn't see this offer.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

You may want to type in "summer sale" on their webpage and it will show you all kinds of beauty items at an additional 50% off.  I bought Lancome eyeshadow pallete for $25.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Besides the $20 off $99+ for select beauty items (which isn't showing up on my hsn  home page now Woman Frustrated) there are lots of items are under the 50% off banner right now- I just did some damage with S A V  E 5 0 !!!  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogswhen i saw your reply I went back to hsn's page, and the banner was gone! I think the offer was customer specific [and I had used it already]. There was no code, once you reached $99 the items in your cart were adjusted to reflect the $20 savings. ON HSN go to clearance, then there'll be a link on the side bar that says 'Additonal 50% off with code'.

Honored Contributor

Both offers are showing up now on my HSN home page, there are 48 pages of 50% off items, from all depts, not just beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Both offers are showing up now on my HSN home page, there are 48 pages of 50% off items, from all depts, not just beauty.

And hsn won't do the '30 day price match guarantee' if you already bought something within those 48 pages --  Woman Frustrated I just emailed them about my DG2 ponte blazer!  I would just return it and buy another with the 50% discount, but my size/preferred color is out of stock.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

And hsn won't do the '30 day price match guarantee' if you already bought something within those 48 pages --  Woman Frustrated I just emailed them about my DG2 ponte blazer!  I would just return it and buy another with the 50% discount, but my size/preferred color is out of stock.

If you bought it within 30 days ago, they should give you a sale benefit, I would call again or email, they have never refused me a benefit of sale within 30 days of purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

If you bought it within 30 days ago, they should give you a sale benefit, I would call again or email, they have never refused me a benefit of sale within 30 days of purchase.

You'd think so, wouldn't you!  Woman Frustrated They said since the coupon starts August 1 it doesn't apply to purchases prior to August 1. I  elevated my email to Corporate- we're talking $10! I even asked for it to be spendable kash, to hopefully make it easier.