Valued Contributor
It's out online, too. I never saw (or smelled) this one. Of course, now I'm intrigued! And the vanilla buttercream is new to me, too. Thanks for the heads up!Smiley Happy BBW scents are hit or miss for me most of the time, so sniffing is crucial!
Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 betteb said:
On 12/31/2014 HeartsNdiamondz said:

I love the Cherry Blossom hand/body lotion. The scent lasts for hours. I love Bath and Body Works!

I like the cherry blossom too and I love the Vanilla Butter Cream hand cream.

I love this too. Wish they had it in other products. It is amazing.
Esteemed Contributor

BlackLabLover and glmama-The Vanilla Butter Cream is not only awesome smelling, it's a great hand cream.

rhinovodka-I wish they made this scent in other items too. So many of their vanilla items use Tahitian vanilla, and I just don't care for it. This one is more of a bakery scent with a slight bit of a sexy perfume undertone.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Something happen to me when I go into B & BW.....it's like I am in Heaven! LOVE that store and how I feel using their products! Thanks so much for sharing!

Super Contributor

thanks for sharing blacklablover and so good to hear from you too!

Frequent Contributor
On 1/2/2015 rebel said:

thanks for sharing blacklablover and so good to hear from you too!

Hi Rebel! Aww thanks so much! Happy New Year!

Frequent Contributor
On 1/1/2015 betteb said:

BlackLabLover and glmama-The Vanilla Butter Cream is not only awesome smelling, it's a great hand cream.

rhinovodka-I wish they made this scent in other items too. So many of their vanilla items use Tahitian vanilla, and I just don't care for it. This one is more of a bakery scent with a slight bit of a sexy perfume undertone.

Oh boy! Im trying to be good...really I am...but beauty products are my weakness! lol

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like lotions that have scents. I get my scents from perfumes. Lotions that are loaded with irritating fragrances (even natural) irritate the skin, even if you can't see it. Irritated skin slows it collagen production which is what keeps our skin tighter and more youthful.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/2/2015 BlackLabLover said:
On 1/1/2015 betteb said:

Oh boy! Im trying to be good...really I am...but beauty products are my weakness! lol

LOL I hear you...I'm the same way. The good thing about this is, the hand cream is only 5 bucks and a little goes a long way.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor
Haven't stepped foot in BnB Works in years. The smell in the stores is way overwhelming for some reason. Used to love that place, back in the day!