Honored Contributor

From Nordstrom anniversary sale $12 & change. It's about 8 in. in length & has the fabric handle in black w/ white roses across the top and trimmed in deep pink., zipper, clear plastic Inside are three (3) additional cosmetic bags. Two are small size and the other is medium about 8 in. long. They are in black with white roses and trimmed in pink. Evidentally, they sell this in the Junior Dept. but it's for anyone. I needed the tote and will probably keep one black bag and give the other two away for stocking stuffers at Christmas. FYI (free shipping)

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I tried to look got it, to see what you were talking about, and I'm not finding anything that sounds like you're description. Maybe you could post an item number.

Honored Contributor

Thanks. That's a nice set, especially for $13 bucks. Too bad it's sold out or I might have ordered one.

Valued Contributor

cute. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just woke up. Sorry, but it is now unavailable. There were two designs the one above and another one with navy blue & a small design. The item no. for this one is 874212 if you want to check with customer service. I was looking for a bag like this for a while now and this price was outstanding.

kindness is strength