Esteemed Contributor

Got the email - Isomers specials, great bonus products

313-804 Bonus Size Stem Genesis Intensive Serum 8 oz. 
  • This is 8 times the size of our core single 307-546 1 oz. size. 
  • This hasn’t been available in this size since April 2014! 
About Stem Genesis Intensive Serum
The Stem Genesis formulation combines 10 key ingredients to give you a more dedicated youthful appearance tool. At Isomers Laboratories a good formulation thinks about yesterday, today and tomorrow to give you results while respecting or enhancing skin quality.

Stem Genesis targets the aging skin in many ways to help reduce the visible signs of aging.   It is designed to help the skin look, smoother, firmer, younger, at any age.
  • Targets wrinkles.
  • Targets super hydration and deep moisturization.
  • Targets skin tone, elasticity, resilience. 
  • Targets Free Radical Protection and helps fight oxidative stre
  • ss that can otherwise dull the skin.

313-809 All in One Complete Face Firming Serum 4 oz Bonus Size
Available for one year subscription enrollment!

The face presents itself with many beauty issues over time. Wrinkles, sagging skin, dryness, loss of tone and elasticity and uneven skin tone.  These are all different problems and each requires a specific cosmetic treatment.  So, if you have more than one beauty issue you may want to consider streamlining and targeting this area in ONE easy step. 

Complete Face Firming Serum contains these key ingredients from (4) ISOMERS products:
  • Copper P Concentrate:  Trace Mineral Blend, BioPeptide CL
  • Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15%:  Argireline
  • Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenation Serum:  Matrixyl 3000
  • H Pur 100 Advanced:  Sodium Hyaluronate Concentrate

300-352 Enzyme Peel Serum 4 oz. Bonus Size

When applied to the skin this serum becomes an invisible clear gel mask designed to help clean and condition the skin by lifting impurities.  Formulated with enzymes and lactus bacillus ferment, it is an acid free way to exfoliate the skin without irritation.  It is suitable for all skin types, helping to firm slackened skin while retexturizing it.  Even the most fragile and delicate skin can now benefit from this intelligent enzyme technology that clears away surface cells and impurities while revealing fresh new skin and without the risk of burning the skin or watching the clock.  With continued use, your younger looking skin can be revealed.

EW! 313-807 Pore Minimizer With Microsilver

A purifying cosmetic serum formulated to be intelligent, knowing when and where to target oily zones thus helping to address the appearance of pore size, skin texture, skin clarity and skin moisture – for a total skincare experience.

Pore Minimizer with Micro-silver is a concentrated serum designed to help refine the appearance of the skin texture by addressing T-zone, oily patches and the appearance of enlarged pore areas without dryness.  Helping to restore moisture balance and calm for a finer appearance to skin texture and a calmer looking skin tone.

NEW! 313-805 Pur Life SC

What is it?
  • PUR  LIFESC utilizes powerful plant-derived stem cells and plant growth factors in high intensity concentrates.  These formulas help boost, promote, protect the appearance of skin vitality to help restore and preserve a more youthful look.
  • Put the appearance of life back into your skin.
Why is it unique?
  • Formulation that employs a high concentration of bioactive molecules that are derived from the plant stem cell or plant growth factor culture media.
  • Incorporates advanced & cutting edge phyto- stem cell technology to derive specific and specialized plant growth factors.
  • Rigorously researched and utilizes actives identified for their specific and specialized function; its ability to help restore and maintain the appearance of the youthful, luminous glow that vibrant skin should have.
  • Unique usage: Unique protocol for success…
Formula Benefits
  • HIGH INTENSITY INTERVALS -- One approach to support the level of active skin rejuvenation is to routinely – i.e. –intermittently - boost your regular skin care routine with an intensive treatment of Pur Life SC in super-saturated high concentration
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as a result of enhanced collagen appearance.
  • Improves the appearance of age spots and evens out the look of pigmentation.
  • Reduces visible skin roughness.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture and elasticity.
  • Improves the look of skin smoothness and tightness.
  • Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; slows the appearance of visible aging.
  • Visibly lifts, firms and tones skin by replenishing and protecting the skin's moisture barrier.
  • Hydrated skin provides an ideal moisture environment.
  • Supports normal skin cell turnover, increasing moisture levels and the appearance of firmness.
Formula Visibly Targets:
  • Sagging Skin
  • Dry Skin, Thinning Skin
  • Crow’s Feet, Pronounced Laugh Lines
  • Age Spots, Photo-aging
  • Deep wrinkles
  • Ruddiness
  • Loss of Elasticity

313-764 All in One “THE” Cream
  • Introduced in January as part of a special configuration, this is the first time its available as a single.
  • Replaces Hydra-Protect Dream Cream and Hydra-Fix Rejuvenating Cream from our All in One Series.

Isomers THE Cream is a true multi-tasker anti-aging cream combining key moisture-restorers that were used in our Hydra Protect Dream Cream and the restorative and rejuvenative ingredients that were used in our Hydra-Fix Rejuvenating Cream. This new formulation incorporates the superior science of two new additional ingredient technologies. 

Benefits:
  •  Reduction of the appearance of main wrinkle depth and volume (skin is smoother).
  •  Reduction of roughness (skin is softer).
  •  Reduction of complexity (skin appears firmer – more lifted).
  •  Increase in the look of skin tone (skin looks firmer, more lifted).
  •  Improved skin brightness and luminosity – skin looks more invigorated.
  •  Helps support the skin and keeps it smoother and younger looking without dryness.

Special configurations this visit

313-808 SPC Snail Peptide Complex Duo
313-855 Matrixyl Advanced Serum and Cream Duo
313-810 All in One Total Daily Cleanser Duo
313-206 All in One Nutri-Gym Body Toning Moisturizer DuoIso

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got the email - Isomers specials, great bonus products

Everyone was right about the TTV - Listed it alone because of questions on the other posts.

Today's Top Value

Copper P Concentrate Half Liter
  • This is 16.9 times the size of our core single 300-036 1 oz size. 
  • It’s our most requested bonus size and we haven’t been able to offer it in over 2 years. 
About Copper P Concentrate

Serum formulation of trace minerals and peptides to help support collagen and enhance firmness to skin.
Five element blend of trace elements in a similar ratio as that found in healthy skin.
  • Rejuvenates the appearance of skin.
  • Supports the appearance of collagen.
  • Helps fight free radicals with anti-oxidants.
  • Helps thicken the appearance of skin through hydration.
  • Helps firm skin-smoothing out the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Honored Contributor

The ALL IN ONE CREAM I thought WAS available by itself after it aired as the duo....I know I was looking at the price breakdown if I wanted to order it alone. It's not an inexpensive face cream and sadly, it's not all that hydrating. It IS very good under makeup, however, and works well when layered on top of another moisturizer.

I'm still on the fence about some of these products. They're in my cart and the deal is great but S&H is really high.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

The ALL IN ONE CREAM I thought WAS available by itself after it aired as the duo....I know I was looking at the price breakdown if I wanted to order it alone. It's not an inexpensive face cream and sadly, it's not all that hydrating. It IS very good under makeup, however, and works well when layered on top of another moisturizer.

I'm still on the fence about some of these products. They're in my cart and the deal is great but S&H is really high.

Hopefully the $75 purchase shipping deal will come on tonight or even the rare free beauty shipping.

Isomers does not use oils as moisturizes that is why the different feel.

Eventually the  skin  makes moisture once it gets used to not being covered in oil.  As I got older it feels like I can't breath if I have oils or heavy moisturizers on.  Serums are my favorite, then the gels and moisturizers last.  It is hard to say all products will work for you, just keep using them and when you stop you will see if they made that difference.

Honored Contributor

Will the 8 ounce  face firming serum come down in price from the $132 price right now?

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenYes, the price should go down.  This one is also available on auto-delivery (subscription) for a year.