Honored Contributor

Re: Got the Sigma Switch Today

Sorry, I've not tried it. I would like to try their brushes or somebody's good quality brushes. I have brushes but they've just been collected here and there with different orders or from Walmart. They seem to work just fine so I don't know if I'm missing something or not. And I am getting back to applying eyeshadow more often with my fingers. I've always done an amazing job applying eyeshadow with my fingers until I was influenced to use brushes.
Enjoy your sigma switch!
Regular Contributor

I've used their ES primer & like it. I bought when they first were on QVC
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed Costco has reduced the Sigma mat and cleanser duo by $5.00, it's currently $14.97 with free shipping on their website.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Good price for a handy product.  That's what I paid for mine (and free shipping) because I found a $5 coupon.  

It works as advertised and is easily cleaned with a toothbrush and a drop of shampoo.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS I bought the Sigma brush mat  and the brush shampoo from Costco (came in a set) and it arrived Friday.  The set is $20. Haven't tried it out yet.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I've used the Sigma Switch cleaning pad for several years.  It does a great job in helping to get make-up off the brushes.  Foundation brushes are the most challenging, especially if you use a cream foundation, e.g., CC Cream, Compact foundations.  I'm never able to get those to look brand new again, but they do look & feel clean.  I think a foundation brush will never look brand new.  I typically use Dawn liquid detergent.  If it can get oil off the cute little duckies, it can clean my make-up brushes.  LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.