Honored Contributor

I used about 6 brushes and (dry) cleaned them  on the Switch.  Both sides have been used.  It took off everything except some blush and foundation, but, that wasn't a fair test as my brushes have not recently been cleaned.  I'm going to use the Switch laid flat in my sink and wash all of them.  Then start from scratch.  Definitely think it was worth the $15.

Honored Contributor

Re: Got the Sigma Switch Today

@monicakm wrote:

I used about 6 brushes and (dry) cleaned them  on the Switch.  Both sides have been used.  It took off everything except some blush and foundation, but, that wasn't a fair test as my brushes have not recently been cleaned.  I'm going to use the Switch laid flat in my sink and wash all of them.  Then start from scratch.  Definitely think it was worth the $15.

@monicakm mine is on the way!  Could have used it this morning.

Honored Contributor

Where has this thing been all my makeup wearing life? This is a true game changer. It works exactly as it's advertised.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Where has this thing been all my makeup wearing life? This is a true game changer. It works exactly as it's advertised.

@monicakm  Is that the cleaning pad?  There's a Sigma kit on the Costco website; brush shampoo and a pad for $20.  I like the quick dry type of brush cleaner, namely Cinema Secrets, but always rub the brush on paper towel. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Remiinds me that I haven't cruised the Costco site in a while.  Going to check it out.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

The Switch is a floppy, two sided mat with various sizes/shapes of rubber tips.  They are named (blush, creams. e/s, etc.  You can "switch" from one color to another without the need to switch brushes.  I lay mine out on the vanity and when I'm doing e/s, just swish it around on the Switch to clean the brush for the next color.  Yesterday I was doing a sunset look so I was changing from yellow-orange-bright pink without changing brushes.

Honored Contributor

No Costco around me Smiley Sad  I always hear about great deals/prices

Honored Contributor

@monicakm mine arrived today!  Looking forward to trying it out.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to hear how you like it Smiley Happy  I did an entire sunset look yesterday using one brush and using the Switch between colors.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ordered my Sigma cleaning mat from Costco and should have it soon.  Also saw that ShopHQ has Sigma products on sale.  Several nice shadow palettes and lots of brushes.  Wonder about their eye primer....anyone tried it?  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.