Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 435
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

If there were T shirts on the Chaz Dean site I would have probably ordered it with a couple of those, but as it is I am going to wait for the Q on this one. I love the scent of 613 so I can hardly wait.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 973
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

I think I'm caving in and gonna get this tonight. I wanna smell it so bad, and no samples around so..... For anyone who has tried it, does the vanilla come through? I love vanilla and hope it is in there somewhere!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,747
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

On 6/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks for the review! I bet it smells nice- I like th 613 scent, just not really a big perfume fan. Hopefully the body lotion will be close behind!

Double post sorry gals
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,747
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

On 6/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks for the review! I bet it smells nice- I like th 613 scent, just not really a big perfume fan. Hopefully the body lotion will be close behind!

Hd. There is no TSV tonight but the EDT is debuting during the 10-12 pm est show.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 816
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

Can't wait to receive this - I think it may be *my* new fragrance if it has some staying power. Loved Philosophy in the past but the scent is gone like 5 minutes after application on that one Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,653
Registered: ‎07-07-2012

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

On 6/13/2014 BethanyB said: I think I'm caving in and gonna get this tonight. I wanna smell it so bad, and no samples around so..... For anyone who has tried it, does the vanilla come through? I love vanilla and hope it is in there somewhere!

Same here! Love vanilla!

KJPA
Valued Contributor
Posts: 973
Registered: ‎02-06-2014

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

I ended up getting it! I, along with many of you, talked me into it! Lol! I figured worse case if I don't care for it, my mother or sister probably would. But hopefully I'll love it!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,218
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

I couldn't wait for it to be on QVC and got it a few days ago and it DOES EXACTLY smell like the cleansing conditioner. You'd think you were holding the cleansing conditioner under your nose instead of a cologne bottle. It lasts long too. Chaz recommends two spritzes, that's it and I agree. Everybody loves it that got it. To me, it's not the price, if there's a product out there special to me and it's not just a whim, I'll get it and I've been waiting a long time for this. When the cleansing conditioner first came out and I used to be a face book fan I was constantly asking for this and here it is. Can't believe it. My other favorite scents are Euphoria, Jimmy Choo and Angel but this one tops every perfume I've ever had. I used to love Hanae Mori but it sort of lost it's quality. I always use perfume after my shower while my pores are still a bit open but I'm completely dry, before I get dressed. This way it's not overpowering. At our little bistro we go to, sometimes people come in dowsed {#emotions_dlg.bored} in perfume that can choke you awfully and that's not good when you're trying to eat dinner. I never use scent any other way. Woops kitty needs feeding. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

Super Contributor
Posts: 636
Registered: ‎06-09-2012

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

On 6/14/2014 sjk73 said:

I couldn't wait for it to be on QVC and got it a few days ago and it DOES EXACTLY smell like the cleansing conditioner. You'd think you were holding the cleansing conditioner under your nose instead of a cologne bottle. It lasts long too. Chaz recommends two spritzes, that's it and I agree. Everybody loves it that got it. To me, it's not the price, if there's a product out there special to me and it's not just a whim, I'll get it and I've been waiting a long time for this. When the cleansing conditioner first came out and I used to be a face book fan I was constantly asking for this and here it is. Can't believe it. My other favorite scents are Euphoria, Jimmy Choo and Angel but this one tops every perfume I've ever had. I used to love Hanae Mori but it sort of lost it's quality. I always use perfume after my shower while my pores are still a bit open but I'm completely dry, before I get dressed. This way it's not overpowering. At our little bistro we go to, sometimes people come in dowsed {#emotions_dlg.bored} in perfume that can choke you awfully and that's not good when you're trying to eat dinner. I never use scent any other way. Woops kitty needs feeding. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

SJK I've been looking for your review and I love that you like Euphoria and Angel. Those are 2 scents I like and use. I was hesitant to buy it direct from Chaz because I wanted to be sure it smelled like the cc. I've been waiting for the reviews to roll in.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,111
Registered: ‎04-22-2010

Re: Got the 613EDT Fantastic

On 6/14/2014 sjk73 said:

I couldn't wait for it to be on QVC and got it a few days ago and it DOES EXACTLY smell like the cleansing conditioner. You'd think you were holding the cleansing conditioner under your nose instead of a cologne bottle. It lasts long too. Chaz recommends two spritzes, that's it and I agree. Everybody loves it that got it. To me, it's not the price, if there's a product out there special to me and it's not just a whim, I'll get it and I've been waiting a long time for this. When the cleansing conditioner first came out and I used to be a face book fan I was constantly asking for this and here it is. Can't believe it. My other favorite scents are Euphoria, Jimmy Choo and Angel but this one tops every perfume I've ever had. I used to love Hanae Mori but it sort of lost it's quality. I always use perfume after my shower while my pores are still a bit open but I'm completely dry, before I get dressed. This way it's not overpowering. At our little bistro we go to, sometimes people come in dowsed {#emotions_dlg.bored} in perfume that can choke you awfully and that's not good when you're trying to eat dinner. I never use scent any other way. Woops kitty needs feeding. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

Sjk73, thanks for your review of the 613 fragrance. I ordered it last night, sight unseen, hoping for the best. I was a little unsure, since it is considered a unisex fragrance, which brings to mind a fragrance like CK1, which I hated. I don't like men's fragrances or unisex fragrances, or for that matter, overly perfumey women's fragrances. I'm glad to hear you think 613 is spot on scent wise to the cc. I feel really good about my purchase and can't wait to get it.