Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got some "work" done today

@SilleeMee

I have a short neck - is it cheaper????

Honored Contributor

Smiley LOL LOL! @kivah I have a short neck, too. Maybe we can get 2-for-1. Just put our two short necks together and make a normal neck. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace    Congratulations for doing something for yourself that you have wanted for a while. I have a couple of moles on my neck which I have thought about having removed. I hope you return and let us know how your final results look after everything is done.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

Good for you, go girl go!

Valued Contributor

Since you are Medicare age, Medicare will pay for mole removall. I had several seborrheic keratoses removed and also sometimes the Dr will freeze them.

Honored Contributor

That is not "work" it is taking care of your skin, I call is a good facial, work is botox and fillers. If this is "work"  then I have had "work" done on my skin since I am 11 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate language.

Honored Contributor

Good you did that.  In the past I saw derm. doctor once a year.  He retired and new doctor wants to see me every 6 months.  I have had several things "burned off" and some were pre-cancerous.  I use sunscreen.   I find it is worth it to go in twice a year to be checked.  Never had to have anything surgically removed.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace  I think anyone should do want they want if it makes you feel good.  However, you did gross me out about the zits.  I want a few skin tags removed that bother me just below my neck.  I procrastinate so God only knows when I will have them removed.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength