Honored Contributor

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

Mine is a perfect match as well, I got the Bare Sand and it works great. I agree that you really have to shake up the bottle first though, and because I have an oily tzone, I won't use a moisturizer under mine this summer,but I really like it so far!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

Good to hear. I watched that serum when it was presented. In the past when I was allowing myself to buy products I really didn't need at the time, I would have tried this one and probably been happy, too.

As it is, when I'm ready I bet this is a product I'll try.

Contributor

Not really liking mine. Even after shaking, it just shows all the pores & not great coverage for my 53 yr old skin. So its a no-go for me Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Oh and I meant to add, you need very little of this foundation. I used two drops today and I think that may have been a little too much, it blends very nicely for me and I really do not need much coverage, so probably one drop will do me!!!!!!!All in All I am happy with mine!

Respected Contributor

Not for me. Dry looking and not flattering at all. I'll stick with Smashbox Halo. Just returned.
Frequent Contributor

Today is the first day I used it & I really like it. I used to use the powder foundation in Med Beige. I bought the Natural & it is a perfect match even though I have a cool/pink undertone.

I went to Sephora today & told the SA what foundation I had on & she said my skin looked great. Couldn't tell I was wearing foundation. Said skin looked smooth.

So far I'm really liking this foundation. Glad I purchased it.

Super Contributor

According to the BE site, this is exclusive to QVC until May 1st.

" Available in 12 shades at www.QVC.com Now. Available in 20 shades at bareMinerals retailers May 1."

So hopefully some of you will be able to get a closer color match with 20 shades available!

Valued Contributor

On 4/11/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/11/2014 ElvisShops said:

Q isn't carrying the porcelain shade. How dark is bare linen?

I got Bare Shell and it's not as "white" as It's CC cream in fair, if that helps. In BE mineral makeup, I used to wear Fair.

I also got the Bare Shell and it's a perfect match. I am really loving this foundation! The IT CC foundation in fair was too light for me. I also wear fair in BE's Matte and Original. I finally caved in and decided that I was never going to like the IT CC foundation, so I sent back the TSV kit yesterday. I'll lose S & H, but at least I'll get back what I paid for the kit.

Valued Contributor

Back to add that I received Bare Shell and Bare Satin (both cool shades). Bare Shell was a perfect match and Bare Satin was too dark and looked kind of muddy on my skin. Bare Satin is going back and I'll ask QVC to exchange it for another Bare Shell. Who knew that this foundation would be so light weight on the skin and neither too matte or too shiny? It just looks mildly dewy but no where near shiny on me. I used BE Mineral Veil as a last step after the foundation. It was a perfect finish and a perfect match.

Trusted Contributor

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. It shipped 4/6.