Super Contributor

Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would share that the Bare Linen is a perfect match for my skin tone. I am usually in-between the Fairly Light & Light (lean more towards Fairly Light though) and have neutral undertones.

I shook the container REALLY well & then put a few drops on the middle of the brush. I then swirled on until it blended. I even have a dark spot from a healing old pimple & just stippled the brush in that area--totally covered it up! I was really surprised about that.

I've had it on for a few hours & don't notice that it's gathered in my pores like some reviewers said. I'm also happy because it's not gathered in my expression lines & wrinkles.

I'll be trying this again tomorrow morning & as long as this doesn't make me break out for me it's a winner! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

I'm glad you like it!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

I love it!!! Just ordered another and went on auto delivery. My skin looked amazing....wasn't cakey. Looked like your skin. At the end of the day I had last minute plans and even put a little layer over what I had on and it looked like the first time I applied. I was wearing Tarte.....which I really liked. The BE is so much lighter and even toned. MJ
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting your review. I really want to try this product but have decided to wait until May 1 when my local BE store will carry it. I have a hard time choosing the perfect foundation so I'm going to make an appointment for a make over. I'm really looking forward to try this foundation.
Respected Contributor

The reviews are pretty mixed so it's one of those products you just have to decide for yourself. The Bare Linen is a perfect match for me, but I'm still trying to decide if I like it. It does seem to make my skin look more dry. But coverage is good and natural looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today in the bare natural. Haven't used it yet though. Will use it tomorrow morning. I did just receive the IT Cosmetic Illumination Foundation, and I love it. Hopefully, the Bare Minerals one will be just as good or better. I'll see in the morning.

Super Contributor

BlingQueen--I just tried the IT Illumination Foundation at Ulta yesterday (before receiving the new BE Serum) and loved it too! They were out of my shade but said to check back next week. I think I'll be picking that up too--haha Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you -- you've given me hope! I'm expecting mine to arrive today and am cautiously optimistic. The Puddling in Pores seems to be a problem with shades that are just a TAD too light. I -- and others -- had that problem with the Fair It CC, and I fear based on the reviews, I might find the same to be true on this.

But as always, we have to try for ourselves and I'm hoping I'm as delighted as you are!

Super Contributor

Yes, Maren, I agree! When a shade is a touch too light that's when I notice it in my pores too. Hope this works for you! Let us know Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 bunnypink said: Yes, Maren, I agree! When a shade is a touch too light that's when I notice it in my pores too. Hope this works for you! Let us know Smiley Happy

Just got it! And the shade seems just right! Unfortunately my skin is uber dry due to using the Tria, so I won't know how it will really look until it settles down a bit. With the dryness, lines are REALLY emphasized, but the bottom line is, I have those lines and nothing is going to make them disappear.

I must say I'm surprised this wasn't too light. It's like we complain that we need lighter non-yellow shades and they overcompensate somehow. :-) Standing back from the mirror, it gives a nice finish -- kind of velvety -- so not too matte and not too shiny. :-) It'll definitely work, but won't know for a while if it will become my HG. :-)

So happy it's working for you, too!