Respected Contributor

Got my Ulta 20% off everything coupon!!!

Anyone else? What are you going to get? I'm going to try the Alterna Caviar line. I also need a new eyelid primer (probably BM,) and I mighttreat myself to some Pure Grace stuff.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got my Ulta 20% off everything coupon!!!

I haven't received a coupon, but I've been shopping there this week. Smiley Happy Has anyone tried to return a product to Ulta? I purchased a Smashbox foundation, didn't open it, and decided to exchange it for a darker shade a few hours later. They gave me the third degree! I thought they were supposed to return/exchange even if it had been open. I had to swear up and down that it hadn't been opened, and two sales associates closely checked it before agreeing to exchange. I had my receipt too. Whew!
Respected Contributor

My coupon was 10% off prestige, 20% off everything else. I don't shop Ulta a lot. The one near me rarely has LE products in DS items (which is about all I buy DS except mascara), and their stock is pitiful. I have never been in there looking for more than 2 or 3 items, and they gave had all in stock. It's so strange. I'm going to wait Til the Sephora sale and buy a couple of items. I think I tried a sample of the caviar S&C and liked it, but had so many other items, I was good and didn't buy it. Lol!! Hope you like it if you end up purchasing!!
Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 wildcat fan said: I haven't received a coupon, but I've been shopping there this week. Smiley Happy Has anyone tried to return a product to Ulta? I purchased a Smashbox foundation, didn't open it, and decided to exchange it for a darker shade a few hours later. They gave me the third degree! I thought they were supposed to return/exchange even if it had been open. I had to swear up and down that it hadn't been opened, and two sales associates closely checked it before agreeing to exchange. I had my receipt too. Whew!
That's completely ridiculous. They should accept it, even if you HAD opened it. Especially if you're exchanging for another shade. It's not like you used the whole bottle then wanted your money back!
Valued Contributor

Got the coupon but lost my excitement when I realized it's not 20% off ""prestige"" brands.
Highlighted
Contributor

I do NOT like Ulta, they arent ever friendly and it seems to be a bother for them to wait on you or god forbid you have a question about a product !!

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 shoppergrl said: Got the coupon but lost my excitement when I realized it's not 20% off "prestige" brands.
Mine includes prestige brands. Are you a platinum member? I am, so maybe it's just for platinum members.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/5/2015 RachB said:
On 4/5/2015 shoppergrl said: Got the coupon but lost my excitement when I realized it's not 20% off "prestige" brands.
Mine includes prestige brands. Are you a platinum member? I am, so maybe it's just for platinum members.

Are you sure it doesn't say 10% off prestige and 20% off everything else?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I got one, but I doubt I'll use it. I was in the store last week trying to buy a bottle of Redken Pillow Proof spray. The website said they had it in stock, but the associate couldn't find anything other than a couple of small travel/sample sized bottles. When I mentioned that the website said that they had it in stock, the response was "we probably do but I don't have time to look for it for you". Odd view of appropriate customer service.

Respected Contributor

In small print, mine says 10% off prestige.