Super Contributor

Re: Got my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog, and I'm pretty relieved!

Thank you for posting the catalog. I love the clothes and those Mac palettes are an extraordinary value. I have my eye on the Mac brushes, but I don't have a Nordstrom card and they will probably be gone by the time I can order.

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I found it on the Nordie's site.Smiley Happy The link was unclickable for me so I attempted to cut. & paste. Eventually found it on my own.
Trusted Contributor

On 6/25/2014 Daisypap said:

http://5.syndeca.com/nordstrom/anniversary/index.html#catalog/early-access-preview-2014/page/1

Here is the link for the regular catalog

Thanks so much! It's hard to think about fall right now, but maybe after July 4 I'll get more in the spirit.

Frequent Contributor

When does this sale start? (new card member)

Honored Contributor

I got mine today also; I think I like the things in my own closet more than anything in the catalog. Either my tastes in fashion have changed or Nordstrom has really changed who they are targeting with this catalog...it sure isn't me!

Contributor

Trendy, dull, ugly.

Valued Contributor

On 6/25/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

When does this sale start? (new card member)

Hi. I don't have the catalog in front of me, but I think for card members it's open on July 10. Sale is then open to everyone on July 12. Correct me if I'm wrong here, ladies.

Occasional Contributor

Not a single thing called to me....no shoes no beauty no nothin'! This year looks like a dud and last year's was lousy too. Looks like the almighty nordstrom isn't so mighty anymore
Respected Contributor

I agree! The Michele watch is very similar to the one they had last year and the makeup is boring.
Trusted Contributor

I was in the store yesterday looking for sandals and I didn't see anything I liked. Years ago I bought a pair of Paolo sandals from Nordstroms that I love but they are about worn out so I was hoping to buy another pair that was just as cute but did not see anything. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere. But Nordies shoes have always been very long wearing for me.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!