Valued Contributor

Got my Michael Todd products and now I have a question......

I got the serum and the cream. Last night I used both and again this morning. I called the company and I was told that you can use them that way but they are very potent and the best thing is to use just the serum in the morning and the cream at night. I would love to know how others are using these products. I have very dry sensitive skin and don't want to overdo and have a reaction.

Valued Contributor

Re: Got my Michael Todd products and now I have a question......

Hi Nadine.....I just got the serum and am using it after i apply my Isomers serums..Then i apply my moisturizer....I am using the Knu 2 x a day.I dont find it drying at all.

Contributor

I also just got the products and used the serum followed by the cream and my skin felt quite tight and dry so I put a different moisturizer over it. I guess I will follow their recommendation.

Super Contributor

got the product as well..

Valued Contributor

As dry as my skin is it feels totally moisturized with both products. Not sure what I""ll do going

forward I would like to continue using both products to get the most benefits. I've been using some Isomer serums before I got the MT so I'm thinking my skin is already used to the peptides etc.

Regular Contributor

I've been using MTTO (Michael Todd True Organics) since November 2013. I started with the serum, then I tried the rest of their anti-aging line. After reading reviews about layering the Knu Serum and Knu Cream, I called and was told they recommend one or the other, not both at the same time.

A couple of months later, they had a special for a Knu Serum/Cream duo at which time they said you could layer them. I tried that, but it wasn't for me. I use the serum full face in the morning, including eyelids. I'll use the cream at night when I get back to it. (It's in a different location.)

BTW, that tightness you feel is a desired effect of some of the ingredients contained within the serum and cream. If you don't like that feeling, you should follow with a moisturizer.

As the company grows, I have some concerns about who's answering the questions at customer support. Twice someone called it "Kay New" serum. The correct pronunciation, according to their website, is "New You."

I hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Thanks ProductGuy. Tonight I used just the cream and tomorrow I""ll just use the serum. After I thought about it I decided that if I use the products as they suggest they'll last twice as long.