Respected Contributor

Got my Beekman 8 pc. order...

The Ylang 8 PC set.  Also ordered the shampoo bar for hubby.

My remarks are, the ylang body cream has a slight yellow color.  I compared it to my recent purchase of the large 16 oz jar they recently offered.   That large jar is beautifully fragrant and the color is white.  The jar in this set I just recieved is not fragrant,  had an air pocket I noticed immediately through the clear jar, and the slight off tint of yellow,  makes me think this may be a verrrrry old batch.  I tried it, and doesn't smell as nice as the large one I have.  It does seem very rich though.  The soap doesn't seem to smell as strong as my current bar, I ordered directly from Beekmans site(soooo creamy).  The hand lotion smells great, and emollient.   Tried the lip balm...nice just like the others, but not really smelling like the ylang..but that's ok, it works nicely on my lips.  Havent opened the ylang shampoo/cond yet.    I have no idea what to use these wipes for...doubt I'll use for make up removal.   I'll keep the set...use the cream on my legs when I finish my current jar.  Hope I love the shampoo...been waiting to try them.   I'll report back.

Respected Contributor

Re: Got my Beekman 8 pc. order...

@Dazlin  I love the wipes, they are great for a quick refresh or to pull the last traces of makeup off before going to bed.  I have a stock of them so I am never out.

Also good to have in the car for quick cleanup.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I love the shampoo. I stocked up on the shampoo. 

Respected Contributor

I used the jar cream on my legs this morning,  despite the slight off color, I wanted to say, it was still just as good as my current large jar, so I went ahead and applied to the rest of my body. Now I'll put it away and use it when I finish what I have.  Hope to hear your reviews on your orders...for those of you who wish to share.  I understand many hard feelings..just simply want to know your likes on what your using.

Plan on trying the shampoo tomorrow.   Honestly it if wasn't in this set, I would  NEVER pay $24 for each bottle.   Soooo small.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin - TY for your reviews. I skipped shopping the final shows due to high shipping fees.

I'm still interested in a 3pc Morning Glory kit if they decide to offer it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dazlin - TY for your reviews. I skipped shopping the final shows due to high shipping fees.

I think there's some morning glory on their site.  Google coupons, or write to them and tell them why you didnt order.  I've done that, and they immediately sent a 15% coupon. 

Oh...I forgot to mention,  Evine included a flyer from Ode skin care products,  made with olive oil, 15% off a purchase...nothing about a minimum either LOL. Guess that's the replacement for Beekman🙄

I'll wait on those reviews...I doubt I can use it anyway.   Most of those types of soaps bother my skin, especially when I have rashes.  Let us know if you get the morning glory,  and what you think.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I think there's some morning glory on their site.  Google coupons, or write to them and tell them why you didnt order.  I've done that, and they immediately sent a 15% coupon. 

Oh...I forgot to mention,  Evine included a flyer from Ode skin care products,  made with olive oil, 15% off a purchase...nothing about a minimum either LOL. Guess that's the replacement for Beekman🙄

I'll wait on those reviews...I doubt I can use it anyway.   Most of those types of soaps bother my skin, especially when I have rashes.  Let us know if you get the morning glory,  and what you think.

Chi town... I'm referring directly to Beekmans site...not evine.  HTH

Frequent Contributor

Love hearing the reviews too Smiley Happy

I ordered some more vanilla products (yum), plus trying fig for the first time and some of their skincare for the first time.

Anyone know how Evine is with returns?

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Chi town... I'm referring directly to Beekmans site...not evine.  HTH

TY @Dazlin

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

All of my orders arrived and there are a few issues with some of the products.

The largest order consisted of a few small boxes and soaps. Packed in a huge box, there was no packing material (if there was, it was gone). The box arrived destroyed with 1/3 of the products missing; the box was not sealed, there were holes in the box, sides were bashed in,soaps were everywhere...a mess.

I had to purchase an new box and will send it all back but...I'm being charged for this return. I'm SO over EVINE. 

The other products ordered arrived today. These are all gifts/are products that family members overseas wanted. The cookbook is sealed so I won't open that but arrived in perfect condition (thank you Package Gods). Ordered were the LE palm soaps in the older scents (though Fig Leaf is current). Fig Leaf is POTENT. WOW, is it. The other scents are so nice and I wonder why they were discontinued. Unscented wipes, lip balms and soaps were the majority as family in the UK loves the unscented product. Evine also scent me some old merchandise: expired spf. SIL in the UK uses this on her children (redheads and uber sensitive skin) and it will all have to go back. Again, being charged by Evine because it "can still be used, can't it?" 

OMG. REALLY?!  Yes, really.